番外

note : extra chapter including angst, this is not the ending of reunion! its just a sad ending ver of this story. do not read if you prefer the happy ending :)

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"heeseung, hurry up we're going to be late!" yeojin got up the car buckling the seat belt.

"that's because you're taking your time! you're too slow jeez" heeseung scoffed.

"yah, if you didn't woke me up late I wouldn't be late" she rolls her eyes.

"can you just set your own alarm and wake up your own one day, you can't keep relying on me waking you up everyday."

yeojin was lost of words as heeseung was driving fastly. "I can be your personal alarm clock forever" that was the words he said as soon as she married him. did he forget? a tear flowed down yeojin cheeks.

"heeseung- WATCH OUT" before he could even be warned the trolley crashed onto his car. the both laid unconsciously with alarm sounds ringing around.
____

"doctor, she's moving!" a women sound was heard.

yeojin slowly opens her eyes. a hospital ward she was in. the doctor did her checkup then left. heeseungs mom was seen walking in hurriedly.

"yeojin! how are you feeling?" 'she looks...young' she thought.

"I'm good, where's heeseung?" as soon as she asks, heeseung walked in the room with a flask in his hands putting it on the table beside her.

"you're awake" he said coldly. 'why is everyone looking so young? and why does he look...arent he in a car crash?'

"how long did I slept?" "for two weeks.." "how old am I?" "17 silly, is anything wrong?"

"s..seventeen...?!" she widen her eyes. "you fell off the hill in the garden. and then you just went unconscious" 'it was all a dream?' she looked at her hands. there were no engagement ring. it was just a dream. she was just in coma. heeseung never liked her. they never kissed. those sweet moments were fake. but why? why did she wake up from this dream. she'd rather stay in her dream forever.

"oh god sorry honey I have a meeting, heeseung take care of her!" Mrs.Lee hurriedly left the room.

heeseung sat beside her sighing. "why? did you lost your memory?" he asks frowning at the way she stares at him.

'right I can't hug him anymore...' she thought.

"no I just, had a long dream.." "like?" "I was in a relationship with someone. we're really happy. we even got married and have kids. but it was just a dream..."

"wow, maybe you just watched too many dramas. since it's a dream you should face the reality anyways." he shrugs.

"I really don't know which is the reality now.." she said with a tear flowing. "w-why are you- jeez" he quickly finds a tissue and passed it to her annoyed.

"sorry..." she cried. the world is cruel. why must it be her?

♡︎♡︎♡︎