二九

♡︎♡︎♡︎

years passed, heeseung and yeojin were now 25 and 26. the both had finnaly succeed in their own career, busy with their life. also, not forgetting to give each other affection everyday. it's a must.

yeojin were now sitting in her own cafe, with the same old people.

"yeojin leluna had already launch the 5th store in busan. IN BUSAN" seeun sequeled.

"WHAT REALLY YOU DIDN'T TOLD US WHAT" jayun snatched the phone widening her eyes. "oh I thought ig giving you guys a surprise" she laughed.

"AAAH I can finnaly say it now LELUNA OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED THEIR 5TH STORE AT BUSAN" jiwoo screamed. "ahh, I feel better"

"woah, yeojin you're really rich right now! make sure to give me some free foods, I'm eating for two right now" chaeyoung said.

"where's my wifey?" sunghoon walked in the café. "ugh its this overprotective old man again" jayun crossed her arms.

yeojin chocked and jiwoo burst out laughing, "HAHAHHAHA OLD MAN" "yah my hair colour is trendy these day, even chae agreed I look good" he frowns.

"here's isn't really comfortable for you honey, we should head back home." he gently carrase chaeyoungs belly.

"god just say you wanna kidnap her" "shut up jake"

"hey babe" jake too, came out from nowhere as he walks to jiwoo patting her head. "we should go too, layla is waiting for us" he whispers near her ears.

"cringe bro, cringe." jayun fake vomited. "they're straight for a reason" seeun whispered. "hey is this straightracist" jake scoffed.

"I'm not straight," yeojin said. "definitely can tell" jayun nodded

"but heeseung got her" "right..." "jeezzzz" the rest starts complaining.

"chaeyoung, you're pregnant. maybe you should really get some rest soon" yeojin said. "hmm you're right, it's really troublesome though, sunghoon has been going out leaving me alone a lot lately" she sulks.

everyone turned their heads glaring at sunghoon as he panics. "w-what no! I just went to buy baby products or some I swear!" everyone laughed, enjoying teasing sunghoon.

"oh where's heeseung?" yeojin asks. "he..." everyones smile immediately dropped. "I don't know, that hoe wouldn't answer my text.." jake awkwardly scratches his head.

"ahh I see..." she noded.

"also, did you use that pendent you used to say that it could predict the future?" jiwoo whispers to yeojin.

"nope, life should have surprises. I still wear that but not when I sleep" she whispers back. "good then.."

★★★

"phew, late night walks are literally the best" she murmured. yeojin walked alone the street, wind blowing pass her face as she walks happily back home.

"I'm home!" she undoes her shoe and went in. "heeseung?" the house was pitch black.

she went to the light switch, switching them on. there were rose petals all over the floor, as if it was leading her to somewhere. she confusingly looked at the rose path, following it slowly to the bedroom.

"heeseung...?" she knocked on the door and there were no responses. she creaked the door open, yellow lights and candles were around their bed. more rose petals were on the floor too.

she looked up to the wall with words maid by balloons sticking on it. 'will you marry me♡︎' she smiled and covered her mouth happily.

"yeojin" she quickly turn around and it was heeseung. he got down on one knee, holding a box as he opens it. yeojin was still smilling happily with her mouth covered with her hands.