♡︎♡︎♡︎

I went out my house as I locked the door. I started walking down the road to heeseungs house. As I reached I saw Ms. Lee smiling waving at me.

"good morning Ms. Lee" I smiled

"good morning yeojin! hurry up and get in the car or else we'll be late!"

I went in their luxurious car and sat down buckling the seat belt. I turned my head as I saw heeseung, that cold ass mf that's busy on his phone. He suddenly looked up to me and put a hand up as he went back to his phone.

'...... I'll... take that as a hi'

♢♢♢

"heeseung a, since today is Yeojins first day of going your school you should take good care of her you know, help her make some friends too! And your friends, you should let her meet them, maybe all of you could be best friends and hang out together." heeseungs mom said while driving

"Yeojin ah, don't need to worry anything I believe you alrd pack all your books with the timetable I gave you, plus! I requested to the principle there to let you and heeseung be in the same class. So you don't have to worry a thing. If you meet any problems, just feel free to ask heeseung " she told me while looking at the front mirror on top

" thankyou Ms. Lee, I really appreciate your help " I smiled as I look towards my side again

He seems to not care about anything. 'True...... I rerember he has a girlfriend. ' i thought as I turned to the window enjoying the view.

it's not that I stalk him or something... well maybe. We're 16 this year, I used to like him at 4? to 6? and then I liked him again at 14 to 15. I rerember having so much to handle that time but when I close my eyes and dream, he would appear in my dreams and give me so much joy... which became an everyday thing. I sleep I dream, I dream I dream about heeseung. its like,, I fell in love with heeseung in my dreams.. such a dumb reason to like him I know. After days and month of dreaming about heeseung I've confirmed to myself that I, Jo Yeojin is inlOVE with the man I dreamt. Yes Lee Heeseung. Just to find out he has a gf while scrolling my Instagram. I'm not that type to just go in someone's relationship and cut em off so,, would be a harsh reality but i accepted it. My love for heeseung also faded... which......eventually became hate...? ig?

A sound of the car door opening interrupted my thoughts taking me back to reality. We've reached our school.

'woah it's huge' I thought

Heeseung went down the car as I followed him as we went in and went to class. I followed heeseung in the class as they all went queit after seeing me....... am I that bad...?

"woOAAHH" they started wailing

'uh what I thought this only happens in kdramas'

I was stuck in front of the class as they came up to ask me questions like 'where are you from' 'why did you transfer here' 'do you have a bf' 'what's your ig account' 'may I have your number' what ever questions as I answered them patiently.

I turned to look and heeseung is already on his table sitting.

'Ugh such a jerk'

I saw the place beside heeseung was empty so I went and sat beside heeseung. He just looked at me with a whatever face. Soon, a boy with a basket ball in his hands came over and waved to me.

"uhm... this is my place...?" he said

"omg I'm so sorry I'm new here so..."

"ohhhh, nono it's fine you can sit here just sit with my mate heeseung" he said as he pressed me down back to my seat and winked at me.

"then, where do you-"

"I'll sit right here^^" he said as he sat down behind me

A girl came up and saw me which she look like the boy just now too. She looked at me as she turned to the boy behind me with a curious face.

"she's new here sis, I think she and heeseung are friends."

"oh!" she said as she immediately sat down and turn around.

"HI I'm Shim Jayun! you can just call yoon hehe" she smiled at me

"Hi, I'm Jo Yeojin." I smiled

"I'm Shim Jaeyon, call me jake! People mistake for our names" he waved from behind

"Yeojin ah!" yoon cut offed

"I think we could be really good friends would you be my friend?"

"sure!"

"what's your mbti? I'm enfp by the way both of them are Is. I have other friends too you guys could meet later ^ᴗ^"

"oh, I'm xxxx(mbti). I would love to meet them :)"

"it'll be so funnnnnn~"

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎