十八

♡︎♡︎♡︎

it was noon as yeojin were in her room on her phone. "it's been long since we last hang out~" she was calling sunoo.

"maybe we should schedule it someday!"

"sounds like a great idea" a knock on her door interrupted her call, "yeojin" the voice said as the door opens now revealing heeseung. "what" she asks annoyed.

"who's that" sunoo on the other line were confused by the sudden male voice.

"are you ready? we're going dinner with my fam-" she jumps out her bed as she just realised.

"sunoo hun I have something important right now i'll call you back bye" she quickly hangs up the phone.

"ah shibalshibalshibal" she pushed heeseung out of her room so she could get dressed and tidy her messy hair.

'why is it sunoo again' he stomp away, the thought of her forgetting the dinner angers him more. 'am i not important?' he sulks.

a few minutes later yeojin were fine as she went down seeing heeseung sitting on the couch. "I'm done" she said as she happily went to him expecting a compliment.

he nodded and stood up leaving her blindfolded by his sudden coldness. 'maybe he just ain't in the mood…' she thought trying her best to stay positive.

the both reached the car as the car ride was filled with a cold, silent atmosphere. as it reaches the place, he went down himself as yeojin had to keep up with his pace. 'why did I even wear hills' she curses inside trying to keep up with heeseungs long legs.

they reach a booking of four in a room as they went in. "hello mr and mrs lee" she bowed politely.

"oh hello dear, come take a seat!" she sat on the chair with heeseung on he right.

"so, did anything special happened between the two of you?" she asks wiggling her brows.

"no mom, can we eat?" mrs lee just sighed at her son's behaviour. "sure, yeojin just eating anything you like" she smiled again towards her. "thank-you for the meal"

they starts eating while mrs and mr lee tried to get them closer. "ain't no way after living together, they still haven't had any thing special going on" she whispers to her husband.

"you're just being too rushing, they kids will have their own ways…" "ah! maybe we should reduce the maids! they can do chores together and would definitely fall in love with each other. what do you think honey?" "hmm sounds good to me, you're so smart my dear" mr lee smiled.

heeseung saw them whispering something as he had a bad feeling about what's going to happen next. "kids…" mrs lee started.

yeojin puts down her chopstick to listen. "I'm going to fire all the maids from now."

"wHAT?!" heeseung said in shock. "you are already all grown up heeseung, you should know how to do chores all on your own. and also cook. on your own." "your mother is right"

"can…mrs seo stay?" yeojin asks, nervous. "of course! she've been working for years and we trust her. but we would cut her working time shorter as she's getting older too."

"great!" "are you guys going home?" heeseung cuts

"no we're going honeymoon." his father replied as heeseung showed a disgusted face. "do you not care about your son" he mumured

"we do, so we hope when we get back, the two of you are already dating" heeseungs mother said boldy. "what?" the both nearly choke.

"what? you guys are in a arrange marriage after all" she blurts "this was supposed to be a secret" her husband nudged her. "they're gonna know after all" she replied then eyes turned back to yeojin.