二三

♡︎♡︎♡︎

note, characters going to Japan are on around december.

yeojin quickly got up as she sat on the floor while heeseung sat on the bed. "ahem..."

"is it hot in here? are you hot? you're hot, I mean you look hot let me turn on the aircon." yeojin quickly stood and ran to take the controller.

heeseung fans himself, 'did I made her panicked, cute'

"heeseung!" she ran back to him.

"yes! anything?" he perks up his ears.

"do you wanna walk around the park? together?"

"sure! how about riki-" "he's busy on the phone with someone let's just not mind him"

the both went to walk at a park nearby. "what's with riki smiling at his phone everyday?" heeseung asks.

"oh he's probably just on puberty, texting his crush I guess" she shrugs.

"pfft, he's like a baby"

"a giant one" she envies anyone taller than her.

"or you're just small" heeseung said earning a smack from yeojin.

"how dare you-"

"stopstop" heeseung pushes her hands away and suddenly went closer to yeojin.

he picked up a white string at her collar, as he looked back to her. their face were just inches away from each other.

their cheeks flushed red, as heeseung stares into her eyes then her lips. the two got more closer and immediately pulled away after they heard a noise.

"is that hee? HEESEUNG!" a voice sounded like jake shouted.

the eight of them were together once again.

"why are you guys here??" yeojin knitted her eyebrows so is heeseung.

"we came to give you a surprise and... watch sunghoons competition!" seeun happily jumped.

"haha great timing" heeseung rolled his eyes. "why were you doing something?" sunghoon laughed.

"shut-up"

☆☆☆

"riki! we're home" yeojin shouted as riki was just walking down the stairs.

"took you two long enough"

they went to the dining table and sat down. "Where's mom and dad?"

"back to the company."

"I see"

"riki do you wanna watch an ice skating competition?" heeseung asks.

"me? when?" "this saturday" he said as riki thought for awhile.

"is the skater named sunghoon going" yeojin eyes lit up.

"yeah he's our friend!" she said while riki drops his chopstick.

"no way REALLY?"

"I guess he's going then" heeseung whispers to yeojin as she chuckles.

the both finished their meal as they went back to the room.

"should I sleep on the floor?" heeseung suggested.

"why am I that bad"

"nono I mean, I'm fine if you don't mind or"

she sighs, "just sleep here" she tapped the bed.

heeseung gulps as he slowly walks to the bed crawling up and sat down.