二二

♡︎♡︎♡︎

“Flight attendants, prepare for landing please.”

yeojin rose up from her seat. she! walked out and went to collect her luggage.

"mom? I reached the airport!" she called her.

"oh dear I can't move away at the moment... I'll ask Nishimura-kun to pick you up! I'll send you a picture of him later sorry dear" she hangs up.

"yup busy as always" she clicked on the new message her mom sent.

"oh? he look quite young to me" she thought as she went to a bench near by to wait.

a few minutes later a boy came rushing as he looks as his phone as if he's looking for someone.

"oh? he looks like nishimura-san..."

"yeojin! right?" the japanese male came to her.

"yes, you are nishimura..."

"riki! or just call me niki! I'm actually younger than you so..."

"ahh ill call you riki kun then" she smiled. the both were communicating in japanese too.

"you can also just call me by my name I don't mind! and I'll call you yeojin-san then"

"just call me by my name too!"

"noona!" "you know korean?" they switched the language

"I take Korean classes! and your japanese is really good too " he smiles.

"oh thankyou! my parents forced me to learn them when I was younger.." she smiled bitterly.

"I would like to improve my japanese, would like to talk in japanese to me?" she asks.

"sure!" he answered.

the both chatted happily heading to her parents house despite that it was their first meeting. they have alot in common as they gets along well too.

☆☆☆

"does anyone knows where the hell is yeojin?!" heeseung said furiously.

the eight, but now seven sat together due to heeseung calling them for a sudden meeting, as he slams his drink on the table.

the girl casually sips their drinks in sync, all avoiding gazes.

"I don't really know, what happened?" jake asks.

"she went missing."

"missing?!" sunghoon and jake exclaimed but the girls seems calmer than they should be.

"you girls know something right?" he glared at them.

"why are you glaring at us? it's like we know where she is... hahaha......" jiwoo sips her drinks awkwardly.

heeseung slams his hand on the table. "just, tell me where is she" he tried his best to stay calm.

"baby do you know what happened" sunghoon whispers to chaeyoung earning a smack softly on his head, shaking her head telling him to not ask more about yeojin as sunghoon obeys.

"please tell me, I did something really wrong and I wanted to apologize..." heeseung said looking down.

"yeah, don't y'all ship them too?" Jake asks.

"we don't ship yeojin with people that yells at her..." jayun scoffs.

"arghhhhh just please help me I'll do anything y'all want!" heeseung said looking frustrated with his hand ruffling his hair.