二一

♡︎♡︎♡︎

note, I realised I didn't publish chap20 so if you haven't read it please read em ㅠㅠ
___

it was close december, as the school is closing for holidays. the eight gathered in te cafeteria.

"right im going to Japan for ice skating competition." sunghoon said.

"and I'm following too" chaeyoung
smiled.

"why not but us tickets to Japan like you did to chaeyoung too" jake winked and nudged him.

"buy your self" sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"jake can we-"

"anyways I was thinking about something" jake immediately cuts yeojin off.

the others except heeseung didn't know about jake conffesed to yeojin, making them thought that they got in a fight or some.

"hey guys, I was thinking if yall want to come over for our party" jake said.

"you probably have some weird plans" jayun said. "cmon, it's going to be fun!" he nudges heeseung.

"what is it about?" heeseung asks. "to celebrate holidays! duh"

"sure why not" jiwoo said.

"I guess I'll meet you guys tomorrow, its Saturday anyways! rerember, the concept is chic!"

☆☆☆

the next morning came. yeojin roses up from her bed, getting ready as they wanted to have a all day long party. she wore an purple outfit braiding a part of her hair.

(reference)

(reference)

she posted them to Instagram then went out to find heeseung as she was done. she walks down the stairs revealing heeseung who's currently scrolling through Instagram.

her picture came by as she caught him enlarging it checking the picture out then only press like.

"checking me out huh" she said as he flinched. "you're done," he gots up.

"rate!" she said opening her hands out for him to have a fit check.

"100/100" he smiled as the both set off to jakes house.

"we're here" they said entering his house. It was indeed large as well.

"SIM JAEYUN I'LL TELL DAD ABOUT IT" they heard jayun screaming from afar.

"AHHH SUNGHOON HELP ME" a voice sounded like jake screamed.

"oh you're here!" jiwoo came happily to them leading them inside. everyone was there. (enhypen were wearing their dunked-dazed era outfit while the rest can be imagined yourself :>)

"what going on?" she asks them who's currently watching the twins fighting with sunghoon in the middle.

"jake wants an alcohol party" "alcOHOL?!" she gasps and the rest nodded.