♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

'STAYC GIRLS, IT'S GOING DOWN~'

I look up at my alarm clock and see the time, which was so freaking early. Cracked my bones and rubbed my eyes as I went down my bed to wash up.

'5am. Freakin 5am. My previous school wasn't even this early... ' I thought

I went to the sink as I stared at the mirror, an ugly potato. I started brushing my teeth and cleaning my face. I then went to pick up my school uniform and basically just get ready.

♡︎

- a week earlier -

"yeojin ah, well......me and your father just launch our company abroad in Japan, so we need to go abroad Japan to handle our newly opened company. I'm truly sorry that we wouldn't be able to accompany you but!"

"?"

"you know Ms. Lee right?" she smiled looking at me expecting for my reaction

"heeseung's mother?"

"yes! so-"

"I can live my own I don't need to move to their house. Plus, they're just a few houses away I can just run to their house if anything happens"

"o-oh, I see..." she said looking a little fluttered

"but, you'd have to move to his school so it would be more convenient for them to send you or pick you up...... are you......okay with it...?"

"......" I thought for awhile

new school means new friends new friends means new start right? brilliant. I can finnaly say goodbye to my old gold diggers fake friends and start living as a normal person.

" sure. "

" oh! thank you for your understanding my dear ^^"

"no worries :)"

"but,, you sure you'll be fine living alone..?"

"a hundred percent sure. As long as I don't need to live with that man." I said as I smiled and get up to leave.

♡︎

~3rd person pov~

"hmmm that man... heeseung? I wonder why do they hate each other..." yeojin's mother sighed

"how am I supposed to tell her they're arranged in a marriage..?"

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎