37.

37. BROKEN HEARTS

 BROKEN HEARTS

Olli

July 1pm Year 2011

"Hi honey! I missed you." Emilia greeted me smiling when I opened the door for her. I woke up about one hour ago, so I haven't done anything interesting. Except I was texting with her, and she really wanted to come here. So, now she's standing in front of me.
But not long, she almost jumped to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, and chuckled nervously.
"We saw couple days ago, and we have been texting since then." I said calmly when she finally let go of me, and walked past me in to the hallway. I closed the door and watched her taking off her shoes.
"Yeah, but still I missed you. Didn't you miss me?" She made a puppy face, I couldn't help but smile and chuckle.
"I did..." I quietly responded, and she started to smile. She came to me, and pressed our lips together.
"Nice to see you Emilia." I heard my mother's voice, and we pulled apart quickly. Or I did, Emilia wasn't in a rush. I looked behind my girlfriend, and my mom just leaned against a wall and smiled.

"Some privacy would be nice..." I sighed quietly and started to walk towards my bedroom, and Emilia was following me.
"Nice to see you too. I think Olli is a bit grumpy today." Emilia chuckled with her high tone to my mom.
I reached my bedroom, but apparently she stayed for a moment to talk with my mom. I sighed, rolled my eyes and layed down on my bed. I was tired, and yes, irritated.

After couple minutes Emilia walked in and closed the door behind her, she was still smiling.
She left her bag on my chair, and then came to my bed, but she sat next to me and played with my hoodie strings while I stared at the ceiling.
"I'm so sad that we're going to different schools in august..." She suddenly sighed. She has said that many times. I don't think it's sad, I'm just glad that we both do things we like.
"Still we will see each other, don't worry. It's just good that we will find our own paths." I responded and watched her, but her eyes were on her hands.
"Own paths? What does that mean? Don't you believe we will have a future together?" She asked worried, and slowly moved her gaze on me. Her eyes looked like she was almost starting to cry, it made me confused. I sat up and took her hands, stroking them.
"I didn't mean that, no..." I said confused, and a little nervous.

I didn't know what else to say. What she wants me to say?
Somewhere out there is my best friend, I mean.. we haven't talked in a long time. She, Eevi.. I'm sure that she has my heart. When I'm not with her, I feel empty and lonely.
When I found the poem few months ago, it was a beautiful one. But I was confused, there was also a letter E, and it was the hint who it was from.
Emilia was standing next to me, searching something from her locker. I had seen how she has looked at me, but still we never had a real conversation. The words just escaped from my mouth, that was the poem from her. She looked at me confused, and she was clearly nervous.
She answered that it was from her.
Somehow, don't know why but those words felt like a knife hitting straight into my heart.
For a moment I was hoping that it would be from Eevi.. but I see it wasn't.
Yes, stupid me, why she would love me? She's my best friend, if we would meant to be, it would've had happened a long time ago.