8.

8. SOME WHISKEY

 SOME WHISKEY

Eevi

After mine and Niko's little conversation, and when he comforted me I fell asleep quickly.
I felt bad that I came here with boys. Niko has a lot on his mind too, and on top of that he has to be there for me. He don't have to, but he wants.
I made the decision to hide all my bad and angry feelings, I have to stay positive and strong for Niko.
I don't want to let him down, and I don't want that mom is right. She's not. I can handle this tour.
In breakfast everyone were silent, and maybe little tired too.
Soon we started driving to Kajaani where is the next gig tonight. After that would be over ten days day-offs.
For the whole drive to Kajaani was tiring, I was sleeping and listening music from my headphones.
Mentally I was tired.

We stopped to a gas station after two hours of driving to take ten minutes break.
It was hot day, and the van felt like sauna.
I streched my arms after I got out of that black car, everyone came out of there one by one.
"We will check the store with Tommi, is anyone coming with us?" Olli asked and Niko went with them. I just breathed the air and walked little bit around.
Until I heard steps coming behind me, and I turned around.
He smiled a little to me, and he took his sunglasses away so I would see his eyes.
"You have been silent today. I don't want to sound too curious or anything, but is there a reason for that?" The black haired man asked gently.
I tried to find an answer for him.
"I just.. sometimes I be like that. I'm more that type who listens and not talk much." I nervously smiled for a second.
"About last night -" He started but I interrupted him.

"I know. I acted stupid. I was tired and that's all."
Aleksi just nodded and his gaze wandered around.
"We all were just little worried about you. But if you say that everything is fine, I believe you." He smiled and I did too.
But that smile I gave him made my face hurt. I didn't want to smile. I didn't feel like it. But I had to, I promised to myself that I will at least act to be fine.
I don't need more guestions, worried looks or anything.
"Come on! Let's move on." Tommi shouted from the car, and we walked back there.

It didn't took long to Kajaani, and we left all of our stuff to the hotel again.
As we walked throught the hotel, finding our rooms I started to feel little bit dizzy. My balance got bad and I stopped for a moment as everyone else kept walking, and talking. I took some support of the wall and closed my eyes for a second.
"Here is our room Eevi." I heard Niko saying.
"Luckily we are next to yours." Tommi said next.
Apparently our rooms were next to each other, but I couldn't focus to anything right now. I took couple steps but I felt even worse.
"Eevi?" Olli asked, as his steps coming closer I opened my eyes.
"Yeah..?" I mumbled and straightened my back. Niko and Tommi walked up to me too, looking worried. Here I am, getting attention and worried eyes. I don't need them. I don't want them.
But I see I can'y help it.
Olli took a grip of my hand and helped me to the hotel room, I sat on the edge of bed.
I heard many guestions and talking around me, until someone offered me a glass of water.
I took couple sips of it, and Olli kneeled in front of me.