16.

16. LIAR

 LIAR

Eevi

"I love the sea. It's so beautiful, but scary at the same time. You never know what there is in the very bottom." I said as I sat in a small cliff, looking to the ocean. Sun was going down, it was beautiful sunset.

"You just described yourself." Olli smirked, he sat next to me. I turned my head to look at him, he had his sunglasses on. He smiled. I did too.
"Am I scary?" I asked as I looked to the ocean again.
"No. But you are like ocean." He answered.
"How?" I asked as I hugged my legs.
He stayed silent for a moment.

"Ocean is mysterious, like you." He said then.
I smiled.
"You know me." I said, looking at him couple of seconds.
"Do I?" He answered.
He then took his sunglasses off, and our eyes met. I didn't know what to say. I just stared his face, which looked like art in this sunset. And his brown hair looked like it was gold.
"Well.. there is couple of things you don't know about me..." I said and looked the grey rock under us.
"Can I ask what they are?" He asked.
I smiled a little bit, and took a deep breath.
"Maybe someday. When it's the right time." I answered. He nodded.

Then he started to dig his jeans pocket, and then took something out of there.
"I think this belongs to you." He suddenly said and I turned my head again.
He hold that silver necklace he once gave me, the small heart. I stared it eyes wide open. I straightened my legs, and gently I took it from his hand.
"You remember it?" He asked as I studied it.
"Of course! Where did you find this?" I asked.
He took it from my hand and then showed me to pull my hair up. I did as he asked and he put it on to my neck.
"It was on my bedside table. I don't remember very well that why I have it." He said.
Well I do remember, but I wouldn't want to.

When everybody knew Olli started dating with Emilia, I was so mad and sad that I didn't want to see the necklace anymore. It made me anxious when I saw the necklace. I always wore it, because it made me feel safe and loved, and it reminded me of Olli.
I remember how I left the necklace on his family's mailbox, before I moved away from Oulu. And after that I haven't seen it.

"Neither do I, but I'm glad to have it again." I smiled to Olli.

That happened one week ago. It was friday, and on saturday and sunday boys would have four shows on total in Helsinki. It's gonna be a tough weekend, and I respect them so much for doing that.
I have been wearing the necklace on my neck, and it gives me comfort.

Then someone rang my doorbell, I was back on earth from my daydreaming.
I walked to the door and opened it.
Curly haired basist stood there with all his stuff.
"Hi, I missed you." He smiled and got in, then we hugged.
"I missed you too." I said back.
Olli is going to be at my apartment for this weekend because of the shows. This is great opportunity for us to spent more time and have deep conversations. I have missed those.