23.

23. GIVE ME MORE WINE

 GIVE ME MORE WINE

Eevi

Past days have been suffering.
I haven't heard anything of Olli, and he's at Oulu.
No messages, no calls, nothing.
We didn't talk after the gig in Seinäjoki, when we went to the hotel. I wanted to give him space, but now it feels like forever.
Oh god.. why did I told him about that poem? Why I didn't just kept my mouth shut? Everything would be better now.. I think.

It was wednesday, tomorrow we would go to Valkeakoski. I just came from work to home, and I was tired as always. The clock was about 7pm.
I walked to my kitchen and took wine bottle from the cabinet. I just drink one glass, I know that in friday when the tour is over, we have that kind of afterparty that I'm not sure will I survive from that.
I opened the bottle and poured it to my wine glass.
I took one sip of it, until my doorbell rang. I was confused, who would there be? This late?
I put the glass down and sighed, I walked to the door.
I opened it, and with eyes wide open I stared the man who stood there.

"What..?" I quietly asked confused. The man had all of his stuff with him, and he looked a bit strange.
"Can I come in?" He only asked, I just nodded and walked aside as he came in. I closed the door behind me and watched as the man struggled to get his shoes off. I was speechless, I couldn't say anything.
He walked further to my apartment as I followed him, confused. I had so many guestions to ask.
He sat on my couch and let out a long sigh.
"Are you drunk?" I asked serious as I crossed my arms against my chest. He was silent for few seconds.
"You have anything to drink..?" He mumbled, clearly drunk.
"I just poured some wine for me, but I think you have drank enough." I hinted as I went to take my wine glass with me.
"No.. give me wine." He demanded. With rolling my eyes I took the bottle with me as well and walked to the couch.
I took a seat next to him, and he took the bottle from my hand. I was so confused.
"Olli..." I sighed worried as I watched him taking a long sip of the wine.
Then he looked me, and wiped the corners of his mouth.

"What? Isn't it a thing? That you drink after you break up? Or have I got wrong knowledge?" He mumbled. Now I was speechless. I opened my mouth a bit, but I didn't say anything.
What he just said?
"What.. have you-" I started but he interrupted by talking to himself.
"Fucking Joonas.. he told me sometime ago that it's a thing to drink afterwards.. tomorrow I'll have nice hangover..." He mumbled and almost took a new sip of the wine, but I took the bottle from his hand.
"Hey!" He said annoyed and tried to get it back, but I stood up and walked couple steps back.

"Did you break up with Emilia?" I asked and he leaned to the back of the couch. He chuckled.
"I did.. at the same day I went to Oulu. I was at my parents house in the mean time and now I'm here, because I don't know where else I would go..." He explained as he stared the walls.
I was shocked.

"Why you break up with her?" I asked with my shaking voice. He turned his gaze on me, slowly. He looked me up and down, then his legs.
"I'm glad you told me the truth..." He only mumbled. I swallowed.
"You break up with her, and the poem was the reason?" I frowned confused. He chuckled again. Slowly he stood up, and walked up to me. He took the bottle from my hand, I just kept staring his every move.
He took a sip of the wine as he watched me straight to my eyes.
He placed the bottle to the coffee table, and then watched me again.
"My relationship with Emilia was toxic as hell. She controlled my every move and she didn't support my dreams.. she never supported the fact that I'm a basist in a band, and I want to tour the world with my boys." He explained. My eyes started to made tears again. That wasn't a suprise.
He came closer, he was so close. As my gaze was in my feet, he placed his fingers under my jaw and lifted it slowly up.
Our eyes met. Even when he's drunk, those eyes takes me to another reality. His eyes are art.
"I didn't love her anymore. Don't know if I ever did." He confessed. Then those tears started to fall down from my eyes, and he wiped them away.