5.

5. CARING FRIEND AND LYRICS

 CARING FRIEND AND LYRICS

Eevi

Still I leaned against the wall, watching him.
I tried to be sneaky, and I'm pretty sure I succeeded.
He turned his head and I quickly looked away, I felt those thousands butterflies in my stomach. I really feel like a teenager again.
I remember that one time when Olli was spending the night with me, watching movies in my house. My parents were away for the whole weekend, and Niko spent his time with our cousins somewhere else.
It was just us. No one knew you were there, and it felt so special.
We were under the blanket in a couch, and we were cuddling. I loved every moment I spent with you, and I loved your touch.
I was so happy. I wanted to tell you many times that I had bigger feelings towards you, but I was too nervous.
I enjoyed every moment we had, because I was scared that if I tell you, our friendship and everything would be over.

I felt your warm breath, and your chest went up and down slowly when I rested my head there.
We were young, only fifteen back then.
Only one week before I wrote you the letter.
And it was our last time together like that.
I miss it. It was something special, to have a friend like you.
Are we still friends?
Only the thought of it hurts, I want us to be so much more.
But you already have someone you love.

"Eevi? Have you made the decision that are you coming?" Niko's voice broke my daydreaming, and I blinked few times before I said anything.
I looked everyone in this room, all of them watched me.
Meeting Olli's eyes, he just gave me a smile and it made my heart go wild again.
"Maybe it would be fun." I smiled.

Rest of the day boys were just talking and planning eveything, I started to get tired because I slept so bad last night.
I was sitting in the couch by now, next to Aleksi.
He saw how I yawned.
"Are you tired? Should you go home to rest, we are doing nothing special today." Aleksi asked as I turned my head to look him back.
"I am. Maybe I should go before I fall asleep here." I chuckled and Aleksi did too.
I stood up and walked to Niko, he was laying on the floor with Joonas and they laughed to something as they watched their phones.
"Will you drive me home? I'm tired." I lightly poked Niko's side with my leg.
Niko just groaned, clearly he didn't want to leave now. Sometimes it feels like he's a child again.
I just sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Guys I'm leaving now, it was fun night and guess we see next week when we're going to the tour." I said to everyone and they all nodded and talked again.

"I can drive you home if you want." I heard Tommi's voice behind me while I put on my shoes.
"That would be nice." I smiled to him.
We walked to his car, it was very warm day and I just wanted a cold shower right now.
We talked about everything that has happened for the past weeks and soon we arrived to the right building.
I opened my seat belt and then looked Tommi, he had sunglasses on and smiled to me.
"Thank you for the ride." I smiled to him, he nodded.
"Of course." He answered and I was about to open the door, but that brown haired and tall drummer had something to ask.