22.

22. SAVE THAT MAN

 SAVE THAT MAN

Eevi

I woke up to the sound of door getting closed. I flinched and sat up, apparently it was early in the morning. It was friday, finally. These days have been going very slowly, and I have only been in work and then home, sleeping.
I didn't heard anything else, but I was still scared. Who the fuck was in my house? A thief? A Murder?
Slowly I got up, and I tried to be quiet as possible. I only had my big shirt on, so I took my robe and wrapped it around me.
I didn't had any weapon, but whoever there is, if they want to kill me, then so be it.
I opened my door, quietly as possible. I didn't hear anything. Maybe it was the neighbour? But it sounded like the noice came in my apartment.
I walked slowly, and my heart was beating faster than ever. I tried to breath as quietly as possible as well.
I came straight to my living room, and there was direct view to the kitchen.
There was someone, tall man, taking mugs from my cabinet. That man had black clothes, and his hoodie's hood was on.
"What the fuck?" Was the first words I said confused and frowning as I saw that strange man.

He turned around fast, apparently he got scared of me.
"Jesus!" He shouted and then took a deep breath.
My mouth was wide open, and I walked closer.
"Joonas? How you got in?" I asked as I took a seat.
"You don't remember? You gave me spare keys last night." He said just as confused than I was, and he put the mugs on table. I frowned, my memories from last night were somewhere else than inside my head.
"Was I drunk?" I asked confused and Joonas just looked me amused.
"No, you really don't remember? Well you were tired as hell so maybe that's the reason." He said while he walked back to the coffee machine, and then poured us some coffee. He sat across from me, and then took his phone from his pocket, he got some message I think.
"Olli and Tommi are here soon. Aleksi promised to take them from the airport and then we go to get the van and our journey to Seinäjoki can start." Joonas explained as he texted back to someone and then looked me when he put the phone away. I just nodded.

"Finally they are here!" Joonas said happily as we stood at the rehearsal place parking lot. Aleksi stopped his car, and I saw all of the three man coming out of the car.
A wide smile appeared to my face as I saw Olli, and I just wanted to run towards him and give him a hug.
"Missed him, huh?" Joel whispered to me as he stood behind me. I flinched a bit and turned to look at him.
"You probably didn't." I only replied, a little bit annoyed. He had his sunglasses on and I saw how he raised his eyebrows, and put his hands on his jeans pockets.
"Hi guys." Niko smiled to Tommi and Olli and gave them hugs.
My eyes met with Olli's, he smiled and and walked to me. He hugged me, and we didn't say anything.
"Words can't describe how much I missed you." Olli suddenly whispered to my ear, I tightened my grip and buried my face better against his chest.
"This week has been.. very tiring." I mumbled and he stroked my back.
"Tonight we'll have fun, right?" He then smiled as we let go of each other.
"Let's try." I chuckled, and I saw how Tommi stood next to the van. He was looking at us, and I saw that he wanted to hug me too.
"Hey." I greeted him as I walked up to him.