4.

4. AFTER TEN YEARS WE MEET AGAIN

 AFTER TEN YEARS WE MEET AGAIN

Eevi

This is the day, meeting him after ten years.
I have been very nervous for the past days, and I have done long days in work, because it seems to be only place where I don't think about him.
When I'm playing piano, I'm singing love songs.
Every time when I sing, I sing for him.
But today is also happy day, because I see Tommi. It has been a long time when I saw him last time.
I'm of course happy to see Aleksi and Joonas too, they are amazing and fun company.

I had a day off today and I just woke up. It was 9am.
I got a few messages from Niko that he can pick me up to their rehearsal place, and it was fine to me.
Usually Tommi would've had drove us all there, but he had a long drive from Oulu yesterday, and he slept in a hotel with Olli.

I brushed my teeth, and I looked myself from the mirror. My brown hair looked like a mess without brushing it, but I kinda liked it. I still brushed it and then took a deep breath. Niko was already waiting for me in his car, and it was a hot day.
I put on my black top and mom jeans, which were ripped.
I left my apartment, and I felt dizzy.
Because of him.
I'm so scared to meet him again, how I will react?
How he will react?
Will he ask why I decided to end our friendship?
The next door opened, and there came one old lady.
She's very nice, we always greet each other and sometimes she will talk with me and tolds about her day and how someone took the last jam jar at the store.
She gave me that sweet smile, and I smiled back while I leaned against my door. I was too scared to leave the building.

"Is everything okay, my dear child?" She asked worried and came closer.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled and tried to be normal as possible.
"You don't seem like it. Have you drank water? It's going to be a sunny and hot day." She asked and stroked my arm. She's little shorter than me, and has grey hair which is in a little bun in her neck.
She has seen life, and her husband died about eight years ago. She has told me that she worked as a music teacher.
And she loves the fact that I play piano and sing, once she actually invited me to her and she asked me to play piano. I did, and she loved it. It made me happy.

"Actually.. I'm going to see an old friend.. and I'm very nervous about it." I chuckled nervously.
She nodded and smiled a little.
"Does this friend happen to be a man?" She smirked.
I just nodded and she smiled even more.
"I know what love is. It's the most beautiful thing in the world, and I see that you're in love." She told me and I blushed.
See, Olli. It's that obvious.
I'm in love with you.
And that love hasn't gone away.
After ten years, I still love you.

"But it's not easy." I looked my hands.
"I know it's not. I remember when I was eighteen, and I fell in love hardly. That man, Rauli, he stole my heart. He was ten years older than me, but we didn't care. We got married, and we were together to the very end. After his death my life changed, and still I visit his grave every day. Don't lose your hope, I can feel how your life will change." She comforted me and then gave me a hug.
We got out of the elevator and I kept the door open for her, she smiled.
Niko was scrolling his phone in the car, I opened the passenger seat door and hopped in.