33.

33. SCREAM FOR HELP

Trigger warning: Violence, harassment

Eevi

"What the fuck man!" Olli shouted while blood runned down from his nose. I was scared, I started shaking. The blonde man took a grip from Olli's shirt, and hit him again in the face with full force with his fist. Tears started to fill my eyes, and I was shocked. What is happening? Who the heck is this man who is beating the shit out of Olli?
I walked up to the man, and I tried to get him to stop.
"Fucking stop that!" I shouted behind him. Then he slapped my face fast, and I fell to the ground.
My cheek hurted a lot, I put my hand in there and cried. I was in panic. I'm fucking scared.
I saw the door still open, and fast I stood up and tried to get there, but it was too late.
Some other man suddenly stood there, a brown haired and tall one. I looked him, tears blurring my eyesight. He walked in, and I stepped back. But now I was between them. The other one was beating Olli, while saying something angrily. And the other one was standing in front of me, looking at me like I was just a small ant. And he would step on top of me, crushing me. I shaked because of the fear. Everything has happened so fast, and I didn't know what to do.

I turned around, luckily I was still fast enough to run past the blonde one. I stopped and turned around to look Olli. He just layed there, blood everywhere.
I didn't know if he was alive anymore.
"Fucking fuck.. no no no..." I quietly mumbled by myself in huge panic. The brown haired one still stood there, in the dark hallway, staring at me. He didn't move anywhere.
I had one chance. Only one option. I started to think.
"Phone..!" I quietly said by myself and then started to look around.
No. My phone is in my bag, which is in the hallway.
What about Olli's? I runned to the couch, and tried to search it.
It's nowhere to be seen.
I'm in trouble.
I will fucking die.

I was in huge, huge panic.
What am I supposed to do? Scream for help?
I didn't trust my voice, it was weak. I didn't have the courage to scream.
"No!" I shouted in panic when I felt pair of hands wrapped around me, from behind me.
I tried to get him off from me, but he was so strong.
I cried, a lot. I tried to kick him, but he lifted me up and had such a strong grip.
I cried out loud, and if the neighbours didn't hear me already, then I'm suprised.
"Fucking shut her mouth!" The other one said from the hallway, probably the blonde one. He let me stand on my feet again, but covered my mouth with his hand. I placed my other hand on top of his, and I tried to get it off.
It didn't help. He's going to do something bad, I just know it.
I don't know who these men are, but they are definitely here to kill us. There is no other way.

"Eevi..." I heard Olli's voice from the ground, he sounded like he almost was alive. His voice got me even more in the hole full of panic. I got more strength, and I did everything to get that man to lose his grip.
Then the other man walked in front of me, it made me stop and freeze.
I looked him straight in the eyes, and my breath was so fast. His face was serious, scary. He had strange look in his eyes, like a psycho.
He probably was.
He tilted his head a bit to the right, and an evil smirk appeared to his face. I breathed fast, loudly while the man still kept his hand in front of my mouth.
My body was close to his, he breathed to my neck.
The blonde one lifted his arm up, and with couple fingers he put some of hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes for a second, I was afraid.
"If you.. fucking touch her.. I will.. kill you..." Olli suddenly mumbled from the ground, with his very weak and raspy voice. Tears escaped from my eyes, his voice made me even more sad and it gave me anxiety to hear him like that.
At least he was alive, for now.