Chapter 32

Billie's POV

I groaned as I felt someone shaking me. "Cmon bil it's time to get up for school." I heard leilani. "Ok ok I'm up." I mumbled as I swatted her hand away. Next thing I know she picks me up and I let out a shriek.

"Hey put me down." I said as I squirmed trying to get out of her arms. "No I've always told you we could do it the easy way or the hard way. Today you chose the hard way." She said as she sat me on the sink.

"That's not really a hard way your just picking me up." I said. "Your going to see how it's the hard way." She mumbled. She undressed me and I let her because it's not like she haven't seen me before. 

She went in between my legs and rested her hands on my thighs. "Lei." I mumbled. "W-what are you doing?" I asked carefully. Next thing I know two fingers entered me without a warning. I gripped the counter as I let out a loud moan. 

She started to rub my clit and I shut my eyes as I whimpered. She put her other hand over my mouth to muffle my moans as she went at an inhuman pace. As I felt the knot in my stomach tears streamed down my face.

My legs started to violently shake as I came. She helped me ride out my high before taking her fingers out. She wiped my tears and I leaned against the mirror tiredly. "Want to wake up the hard way again?" She asked me.

"N-no I'm sorry." I said as I panted. "Cmon lets take our shower." She said as she stripped of her clothing.

__

We're in 7th period all talking because our teacher let us. "Hey party at mines tonight!" I heard Jake yell. Jake's an asshole, but a cute one. I remember the time I used to have a crush on him and would do anything for him. (Before I realized I was gay).

In all honesty, he could be the one that makes me break a few rules with being gay, but only him other boys disgust me. "Wanna go?" Leilani asked me. "Yea of course." I smiled. "Alright then we need to pick out out outfits after school, I'm gonna go home because most of my nice outfits are there." She said.

I nodded as the bell for 8th period rung.

__

I'm now at home putting on the outfit I chose while on facetime with leilani because I didn't know what could happen. "What about this?" She asked as she showed me her outfit. I smiled. "Baby you look so cute." I said. "Aw thank you you too." She smiled at me.

these were our outfits. 

"I'm going to pick you up now ok

"I'm going to pick you up now ok." I told her. "Alright." She said as she put her earrings on. I stayed on the phone with her. "I'm outside." I said. I saw her nod before she hung up. A few seconds later she was getting in my car.

I put in Jake's address and we headed that way. "Remember billie don't drink to much." Leilani said as I knocked on the door. There was a lot of people here and the music just started. Jake finally opened the door and smirked at me.

I looked down and blushed. What! I told you he's cute. "Welcome ladies, drinks are in the kitchen and knock before you go in any room." He said and moved out of the way so we could go in.

"I'm going to go get some water want anything?" Leilani asked me. "Um could you get me some pineapples?" I asked. She nodded and walked away. "That's yo' girl?" Jake asked me as he sat down. 

"Um y-yea." I said nervously as he put his hand on my thigh. "Lemme get yo' number...as friends." He said as he inched his hand higher. "Um o-ok." I said as I pushed his hand down. I gave him my number. 

"Imma text you later shorty, yo' girl coming back." He said and kissed my cheek and walked away. I blushed and looked down as I played with my rings. I know what you're thinking, but it's not like that. 

"Here." Leilani said as she handed me the pineapples. "Thanks." I whispered. "Huh?" She said because the music was to loud. "Oh uh I said thanks." I yelled at her. She nodded as she sat down and drunk her water.

"Why do you look so flustered?" She whispered in my ear. "Uh I- um I was thinking of you?" I said more as a question. "Oh ok." she said before going on her phone. "Wanna dance?" I asked Leilani. 

"Yea sure." She smiled, We got up and started dancing like wild animals. Then a sexual song came on and I was grinding on Lei as she held my waist. "Imma go get some more water, be right back!" She yelled at me.

I nodded before I kept dancing. Jake came over towards me and I froze. "Nice moves shorty!" I gulped. "t-thank you!" I said as a small smile came on my face. He grabbed my hand and we started to dance. 

A slow song came on and we started to slow dance. Before you judge me, Leilani is gone and I really wanna dance. "You look so pretty tonight." He said. "thank you." I said as my cheeks redden.

We looked into each others eyes as we slow danced. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing I have a whole girlfriend. "Jake I-." He cut me off. "Shh babygirl just dance." He said. I blushed some more and smiled.

We continued to dance and Leilani being gone went to the back of my mind. I knew she was going to be gone for a long time because it's a lot of people in here and it's hard to navigate through them.

He started to lean in and we kissed. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- This story is coming to an end and you'll be so mad how I end it, I might make a sequel. Anyways Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1058 words