Chapter 3

Leilani's POV

I stood in shock, how did he know my name? "Um y-yea that's me." I mumbled. "Billie talks about y-" He was cut of by billie tackling him. "Shut up dude." She said as she got off him. "Hi." She said.

"Hey?" I smiled nervously. "Come in." She grabbed my hand and lead me to her room that was all the way upstairs. I walked in and was immediately hit with the warmth of a red room.

She had a lot of shoes, jewelry and paintings. "You like?" She asked as she sat on her bed. "Yea it looks really cool." I say while looking at the baby picture on her dresser. "Hey." She put her hand on my shoulder and I jumped.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." She chuckled a bit. "Um no your fine i-it's just I have anxiety so." I mumbled. "Is that why you never talk to anyone?" She asked.

"Mostly." I said shyly. "Well I'm here to teach you how to fight, so cmon." She said as she put her hair in a messy bun. I took my shoes off and stood in front of her.

"Hit me as hard as you can." She said. "But I-." She cut me off. "Just do it." She said. I balled my fist and threw a hard punch but she grabbed my arm and turned me around. She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Don't think about anything before you do it babygirl." I was froze. She let me go and I quickly composed myself. "Cmon, I know you can do this." She smiled. I smiled back at her and tried again.

__

We've been practicing for hours now. "Ok last thing, try to get me on the bed." She said. I ran to her at full speed and tackled her. "Damn baby I wasn't ready." She laughed as I sat up and straddled her waist.

"sorry." I mumbled. "Nah your cool, that was good for your first time." She said and licked her lips. I stared down at them for a moment before snapping back into reality and climbing off her.

I flopped down on her bed and sighed. "Tired?" She asked. "A little yea, but that was the most fun I've had in years." I smiled warmly. "Well...I'm glad I could help with that." She said. "Why do you wear baggy clothes?" I asked.

"So people won't judge my body." She shrugged as she stood up. "Do you like your body?" I asked. "Your full of questions." She laughed, "oh cmon that was my second question." I whined. "I like...my boobs." She said.

"That's not what I asked." I said as I sat up. She sat by me and looked me in the eyes. "No I don't." She said, I saw a flash of hurt go through her eyes before she looked away. I grabbed her face gently and made her look at me.

"Although I haven't seen your body, I would say it's pretty beautiful, especially your boobs." I chuckled. I don't know where all this confidence was coming from but I felt safe with her. She laughed as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Shut up dude." She pushed my hands away and wiped her face. "I'm serious bil, I think your beautiful." I said and made her look at me. "I don't feel like it." She mumbled. "Why not?" I asked.

She hesitated. "You don't have to answer if you don't want." "I have a girlfriend and she's a bit abusive, and I want to tell someone but she threatened to kill me if I do." She said and then realized what she said.

"Oh no no no I'm in deep shit, why would I tell you that? What are you doing to me." She sighed as she laid back on her bed. "How about I help you break up with her." I suggested. "How?" She looked at me.

"Just break up with her, if she tries anything I'll be there." I smiled. She smiled at me before grabbing my hand. "Mind if we do it today?" She asked nervously. "Yea  of course." I smiled, on the inside my anxiety was skyrocketing.

"Ok." She grabbed her phone and started typing before she put her phone down and looked at me. "You know I've only known you for one day and you seem pretty chill." She said. I smiled, "You seem pretty chill too." I smiled.

Soon there was a knock at her door. She looked scared for a second, "That's her." She said. She opened the door and her girlfriend look straight at me. "Who's that?" She asked. "M-my friend." Billie mumbled.

"What did I tell you about having friends." She said. "But I-."She cut her off. "Do you mind." She asked me. I got up and stepped out leaving the door a little cracked so I can see. "What did I tell you billie." She said.

"I- I'm sorry I just-." She raised her hand and billie flinched away. "I just think we should break up." Billie said quietly. "Excuse me?" She said. "I think we should b-break up." Billie said backing away as her girlfriend walked towards her.

She was about to punch her but I barged in the room and tackled her and used what billie taught me. I found myself taking all my anger out on the girl and billie had to pull me off. I looked at the girl as her nose was bleeding.

"Holy shit I did that! I did it!" I said to billie. "Right not the time." I mumbled. "you guys are crazy, billie never contact me again." She got up and ran out. I was going to open my mouth to say something but billie hugged me.

I hugged her back and smiled. "Thank you." She whispered. "Of course." I smiled. She let me go. "Wanna stay over?" she asked nervously. "Sure, but I don't have any clothes. And I have to text my mom." I said as I grabbed my phone.

I sent her a quick text, and billie threw me a shirt and some shorts. "Thanks." I mumbled. I wasn't thinking at the moment and began to get undressed. Billie stood there shocked and then I looked down and realized my cuts were showing.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I whispered to myself. "I won't talk about it if you don't want to, I mean I've only known you for one day." She said. "Thanks." I sighed as I put the shorts on. She started to get undress and I saw the bruises.

I went up behind her and she stared at me through the mirror. "Do you really think I'm beautiful now that you've seen...me." She said nervously. I wrapped my arms around her  and started to trace over her bruises.

She let out a shaky breath as she relaxed a bit. "I think that these bruises don't define you and with or without them your beautiful on the inside and out." I said as I laid my head on her shoulder.

She turned around and looked at me and for the first time I saw her eyes sparkle. She gave me a small smile, "We should probably go to bed considering we have school tomorrow." She mumbled before putting on her shirt.

"Yeah your right." I said and climbed into the bed. she climbed in next to me and looked at me. "Can you like not tell anyone about the bruises?" She asked quietly. "If you keep my secret, I keep yours." I smiled.

"I won't tell anyone I promise." She whispered. "Then I won't tell anyone." I said. "Goodnight Lei." She said before she quickly dozed off.

"Goodnight bil."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Um hey. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1281 words