Chapter 30

(Unchecked)

Leilani's POV

I stared at her in shock. I in fact did, but how did she know. Why would that even be her first thought? "Um I-." She cut me off. "Please don't lie to me." She whispered as she looked down. "Well yea." I mumbled.

"Why?" She asked. "Because my mom told me to ok. She said that I deserve to die just like Ava did." I said as I sighed. "Don't you get it bil? No one cares about me." I said. "I do! I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I do and so does my family. I'm sure your dad would be devastated if you died." She said.

I looked down not really wanting to talk about it anymore. "Can I see?" She asked softly. I gave her my arm and she lifted up my sleeve. "Jesus lei." She mumbled. "Lets clean this up, yeah?" She said.

I nodded and followed her to the bathroom. I loved how she cared for me instead of asking a bunch of questions and doing some type of big lecture. "It's going to get better Lei, I promise." She said.

"How do you know that though?" I asked as I looked at her in the eyes. She stopped doing what she was doing and sighed. "I just- I used to go through things way worse than you, and not saying that your problems aren't serious because they are, but mine driven me to be in the hospital in a coma so...anyway I got better so that's how I know your gonna get better." She said and kissed my nose.

I blushed and looked down. "What did you do to get you in a comma?" I asked her. She sighed and looked down. "I uh..." She took a deep breath. "I was really suicidal and I didn't get the help I needed so I drove off a cliff." She mumbled.

I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "The only reason I even survived was because the cliff wasn't...that high." She said quietly. "Oh billie." I whispered as I hugged her. "I just- I haven't talked about that in a while sorry." She said, but it sounded muffled.

"No baby don't apologize, it's alright to talk about things. Just like your here for me I'm here for you. Ok?" I said as I rubbed her back comfortingly. "Okay." She said quietly as she wiped her tears.

"Um movie?" She asked. "Yea once your done." I said as I chuckled at my half wrapped up arm. "Oh right." She chuckled. "I love you Leilani." She said as she gave me a peck on the lips. "I love you too Billie O'Connell." I said.

__

Billie's POV

Leilani went to sleep after the 3rd movie, so I just got on my phone and went live. "Hello." I whispered in my baby voice. 'why are you whispering?'  One of the comments said. "Leilani's sleeping." I whispered as I showed her.

"Isn't she pretty?" I asked. Everyone commented yea's and yes's. "I'm bored so, lets talk." I said.

After the live Leilani finally woke up. "Rise and shine." I said as I pecked her lips. "Billie you're so silly." She giggled. "But you love it." I said as I got on top of her. "Yea I do." She whispered as she pulled me down to kiss her.

We started to make out. It wasn't in a sexual way just a loving way. "Hey billie dinner's re-." Finneas said as he barged in the room. I quickly jumped off of Leilani. "AYO WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled at him. 

"Billie language!" I heard my mom yelled. "Well tell this bozo to knock!" I yelled back. "Jeez sorry, I didn't mean too." He said as he held up his hands in defense. "How about you knock next time, what if I was naked, better yet what if she was naked." I said while pointing to Leilani.

"Yea i'm gonna go before I get a visual." He said in a disgusted tone before walking away. I sighed as I slouched against my headboard. "It's alright bub, at least we weren't naked." She said as she chuckled.

"You find this so funny." I grumbled as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Yea I do, now loose the attitude before I fuck it out of ya'." She said as she walked out of the room. My cheeks heated up as I got up and followed her. 

We sat down at the table and began to eat. My mom made my favorite soup for dinner so I was excited. (A/N- I don't know if I said that billie's parents knew about their relationship but lets pretend like I didn't.) 

I cleared my throat once I got done eating. "Um lei can I talk to you alone for a sec?" I asked. She nodded and got up and followed me to the living room. "Can I tell my parents about us?" I whispered.

"Yea of course." She smiled. I smiled and gave her a kiss. We walked back in the kitchen and sat down. "Um mom there is something I'd like to talk about. With all of you actually. Well finneas you already know." I said as he nodded.

I sat there nervously while fiddling with my ring. "Ok you can talk to us about anything billie." My mom said. "I know I know I just- I'm scared." I mumbled. "It's alright hun, take your time." She said and smiled sweetly.

"Um me...and Leilani are dating."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been feeling horrible mentally. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

928 words