Chapter 8

Leilani's POV

We arrived to this nice fancy restaurant and I looked at in awe. Billie parked then got out of the car and opened my door for me before grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. I smiled softly as she opened the door for me.

"Hi how can I help you today." The lady said while staring at me. "Uh reservations for Eilish." Billie said. I looked down uncomfortably because the lady was staring at me. "Right, I'll be you guy's waitress." She smiled.

She led us to our table and we sat down. Billie sat across from me as she looked at the menu effortlessly beautiful. Wait what? Anyway, "Do you know what you want?" She asked softly. "Uh something small is fine." I mumbled.

She put down her menu and looked at me. She grabbed my hands as I was fiddling with my ring. "Hey, look at me." She said softly. I looked into her eyes and blushed. I can't be catching feelings right? "You need to eat, so what do you want." She smiled.

"Billie I don't want you spending all that mo-." She cut me off, "What do you want angel?" She asked as she looked at the menu again. I blushed even harder and looked down. "Um c-can I get the special?" I asked nervously.

"Of course." She smiled as she sat the menu to the side. "I think I'm going to get the same thing. "Can I start you ladies off with a drink." The waiter said scaring the fuck out of me. "Um I would have a water." Billie said.

She looked at me and I looked down. "S-sprite." I mumbled. I don't like talking to new people if you couldn't tell. I'm 17 and still can't order my own food. "And she'll have a sprite." Billie said a little louder than me.

"Ok, are you ladies ready to order?" She asked. "Uh yeah can we get two of the daily specials." Billie said. "Ok, I'll have your drinks ready in a minute." She said and walked away. "I take it as you have social anxiety?" Billie asked.

"I-I don't know, I just never really liked big crowds or talking to people in general." I mumbled. "Right." She said. "Well you wanted to get to know me so here I am." She shrugged. I smiled and started asking her questions.

__

It's been like 2 hours and me and billie have been talking about any and everything. It's like the conversation flowed easy. I smiled as I admired her, she was finishing her food. "Ready to go?" She asked as she drunk the last sip of her water.

"Yea." She smiled and paid and we got up and headed out. "That was really fun bil, thanks for taking me out." I smiled at her. She looked at me and I saw something flash in her eyes but I couldn't tell what it was.

She gave me a small smile, "No problem Lei." She opened the car door for me and I got in. I looked at my phone and I had so many missed calls from my mom. I thought I told her I was going out with billie.

I called her back. "Hello?" I said. "Where the fuck are you Leilani it's been 4 hours since you left!" She yelled through the phone. "Chill mom me and billie just left the restaurant." I mumbled as I didn't like to be yelled at.

She sighed. "Just get home." She said before hanging up. Billie got in the car and started it up

__

"Thank you again for taking me out billie, I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said and gave her a hug. "Bye beautiful." She said, and got back in the car. She watched me get in the house before driving off.

"Leilani come here now!" My mom yelled, I flinched. My mom is the only person that doesn't understand that I hate to be yelled at. She yells at me for any little thing. I walked towards the kitchen with my head hung low.

"Do you have any idea of how long you've been gone!" She yelled. I flinched again as tears formed in my eyes. My breathing became a little faster. Uh oh not now. "Honey take it easy you're freaking her out." My dad says.

"No! She should've been home!" She yells. "Please stop yelling!" I yelled as I fell to the floor crying and shaking, and breathing fast. There was a knock at the door and my dad went to go get it while my mom came towards me but I scooted away from her.

"Hey Lei you left-." Billie stopped talking when she seen the state I was in. "Excuse me sir." She said and came to me. "Hey hey look at me baby." She said as she held my hand. "Breath with me lei." She said softly as she put my hand on her heart.

I began to breath normally, she wiped my tears and smiled at me. "You ok?" She asked. "Y-yea, thanks." I smiled at her. Billie is the first to ever stop one of my panic attacks. She helped me up and held my hand.

"Can I go with you." I whispered to her. "That's up to your parents lei." She gave me a sad smile. I looked at my dad and he nodded. "No she can't." My mom yelled. I flinched and billie held me so tight.

"Yes she can, go on sweetie, just make sure you're at school tomorrow." My dad said. I nodded and quickly pulled billie out of the house. "Slow down jeez." She chuckled. I love how she doesn't treat me like a baby after my panic attack.

She acts like it ever happened. We got in the car and she began the drive to her house which was only like a minute or 2. "Cmon mama." She said as she got out of the night. I followed her and we walked in the house hand in hand.

"Hey lei." Finn said scaring the shit out of me. I jumped into billie. "Jeez finn you can't do that." Bil said as she held my legs up. "Sorry." I mumbled. I tried to get down but she wouldn't let me. "Don't worry about it, I'll just carry you." She mumbled.

I blushed and hid my face in the crook of her neck. She carried me upstairs after saying good night to finn. I got some clothes from her and changed in the bathroom. When I came back she was changed and laying in bed.

"Cmon I've been waiting for you, I'm tired." She whined. I climbed into her bed and snuggled up to her. "I don't know why you came back but thank you." I mumbled. She ran her fingers through my hair making me tired.

"I'd do it again." She whispered and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Lei." She mumbled.

"Night bil."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1152 words