Chapter 10

Srry I forgot

Leilani's POV

"But bil I have school and-." She cut me off. "P-please lei." She whispered as tears slipped out of her eyes. "I told my dad I would go-." She cut me off again. "Please Lei." She looked me in the eyes as a tear dropped out of her eye.

I could tell she was really hurt. I'll just have to tell my dad that i wasn't feeling good. "Ok." I whispered. She hugged me and I sighed and hugged her back. "Cmon guys lets go." Finneas said.

I helped billie up and we got in the car.

__

We've been watching tv for a while without saying a word. I kind of figured this is something she wouldn't want to talk about, but this isn't something she should keep to herself. It was obviously bothering her.

"Billie I know you don't want to but we gotta talk sooner or later." I sighed as I paused the tv. She looked at me with glossy eyes. "I know." She whispered as she looked down. "When did it happen and why didn't you tell me?" I said as I scooted closer to her.

"I-I was scared and at the time I was only 14 I-I didn't know what to do. I d-didn't know who to tell. I didn't e-even know what was happening." She said quietly as her voice cracked. "I was scared to talk about it a-and I just kept it to myself." She sniffled.

"Billie." I whispered as I hugged her. " I went through a rough time and my mom didn't know how to help me and at night I would hear her crying and talking to my dad about how worried she was about me." She sobbed.

"I wanted to tell her, but I just couldn't." She said. "Billie it's ok. you were only 14 you didn't lnow how to talk about it." I said softly as I ran my fingers through her hair. "I wish I met you back then." She sniffled.

"Me too I would've took care of you." I whispered. she sat up and looked at me and stared into my eyes. I raised an eyebrow when she started to lean in. In a matter of seconds her lips were on mine and together our lips were moving in sync.

She climbed on top of me straddling me. I held her waist as we continued to make out. I squeezed her hips and she moaned into my mouth. We heard a knock on the door and billie jumped away from me.

Her cheeks were flushed red and her lips were a little swollen. She gave me a small smile before yelling come in. Finneas walked in and looked at the both of us. "If I was interrupting something I could just-." Billie cut him off.

"N-no you weren't." She said as her cheeks went redder. i smirked and shook my head. "Alright...billie how are you feeling>" He asked. "Um I-I I'm great actually." She smiled a bit. "You sure?" He asked.

"Oh uh year I'm sure, earlier I just um.." she trailed off. I can tell she really wanted to tell her brother she just didn't know how to say it. I grabbed her hand, "You got this bil." I whispered to her. She looked at me and took a deep breath.

"I-I saw Brandon and um h-he-." Her voice cracked as a tear slipped form her eyes. I squeezed her hand comfortingly. "He um r-raped me w-when I was 14." She said quietly. She quickly jumped into my arms and buried her face into my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her as finneas's eyebrows furrowed and his eyes watered. I've never seen finneas cry so I was kind of shocked. "Oh billie." He whispered as a tear slipped. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" He asked quietly.

"She didn't know how to tell anyone." I said softly as I rubbed her back comfortingly. "I'm so sorry bil, I wish I knew." He said. Billie sat up and looked at him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She whispered as she looked down and played with her rings.

"No I understand why you didn't. It's hard to tell someone that. I just wish I knew sooner so I could help. Is that why you wouldn't come out of your room and would take a shower 5 times a day?" He asked carefully.

Billie nodded. "I-I couldn't get the feeling of his hands off and I-." Her voice cracked as she began to cry. I hugged her and she buried her face in my chest. "It's ok bil, we'll talk later ok?" I felt her nod and finneas left the room silently.

"Wanna go to sleep?" I asked her carefully. "It's the middle of the day." She chuckled a bit as she sniffled. "But i am a bit tired." She said. "How about you take a nap and I'll have a surprise for you when you wake up." I offered.

your sure you're going to be here when I wake up?" She asked. I nodded. She gave me a peck on the lips and laid down. "What does this make us?" She asked.

"What do you wanna be?" I asked her. "Can we not put a label on it yet?" She whispered. "anything you want bil." I said as i kissed her on the forehead. Her cheek s flushed red as she smiled.

"Go to sleep miss softy." I chuckled. She closed her eyes and sighed.

__

I went to taco bell like a minute ago and got billie 20 bean burritos. Now I'm just getting her some takis . I paid and headed to her house. I walked in with the bags and went straight to her room.

She was still sleeping peacefully with her hair sprawled out everywhere and her head poking just a little bit out from up under the covers. I sat the food on her dresser and went to go wake her up because she been sleep for a while.

It's now 9:24 pm and she went to sleep around 8:32 am. "Billie baby." I whispered as I shook her. She hummed in response but didn't wake up. "Cmon wake up I got your surprise." I said softly. Her eyes opened a little as she looked up at me.

"Surprise?" She rasped out. "Yea, cmon get up." I said. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She let out a yawn and looked around her room until she did a double take on the dresser. Her eyes lit up as she saw the takis bag and taco bell bag.

"My surprise?" She pointed. I nodded. She jumped up and hugged me. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She said. "Your welcome baby." I said. She smiled and got her food. Her smile never faded as she sat down and ate her burritos.

A smile creeped on my face as I watched how happy she was with just burritos and takis. She looked at me and back at her bag. "Want one?" She asked cutely. I watched as her eyes sparkled.

"No baby it's all yours." I smiled. She smiled and opened up another burrito. My phone started ringing, I looked down and it was my dad.

My smile faded as I knew why he was calling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for ending it like this, but uh hey. My birthday was November 21 and by the time I upload this chapter it's probably going to be December 1 or 2. Hope you enjoy this chapter though. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1274 words