Chapter 25

The Next Day

Billie's POV

Today is Friday meaning I gotta go to school after yesterday. I can barely walk and my mom is making me go to school. "Mom please." I begged from my bed as my mom stood in the doorway of my room.

If your wondering where Leilani is, she's in the bathroom getting dressed for school. "Billie what's wrong with you that you can't go to school today." My mom asked. "Uh my legs hurt?" i said more as a question. 

"Billie." She said with a blank face. "Technically she's not lying." Leilani said as she walked in the room. "what does mean?" My mom asked. "It means I fu-." I cut her off quickly by covering her mouth. 

My mom raised and eyebrow before sighing. "Fine you can stay home, but your going to school on Monday." She said sternly before walking  out my room. I smiled brightly, "I gotta go." Leilani said as she stood up. 

"Alright bye baby." I said and I gave her a peck on the lips. She smiled and walked out my room.

__

Leilani should just be getting out of school. My mom found out the real reason why I didn't wanna go to school and she really just looked disappointed. "Surprise shawty!" Leilani said as she busted in my room with a big smile.

"Hey baby." I giggled. "Hey ma." She said as she sat her stuff down. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I don't think she's ever called me that before. A wide smile spread across my face. "You've never called me that before." I said.

"Oh yeah, I thought you would like it. Do you not like it?" She asked nervously. "No no I love it." I said as I pulled her towards me. She gave me a passionate kiss. I leaned back as she climbed in between my legs. 

I moaned as she squeezed my waist. "Baby." I moaned against her lips. "Yes princess?" She asked as she looked at me with hooded eyes, licking  her lips. Fuck that was hot. "You're making me horny and I don't think I can take anything right now." I whispered.

"Hmm I don't know." She said as she slid her hand down to my center. My breathing picked up, "Lei." I whimpered out. Her hand slipped in my pants as she began to rub my clothed clit. 

I let out a small whimper as my hips bucked up from pain and pleasure. "I- fuck" I moaned as she went faster. "Baby please I'm sore." I whimpered out. She smirked and pulled her hand out. 

"Tomorrow I'm taking you somewhere if you don't act right, you're getting punished. Ok?' She said. I quickly nodded, "And you can't cum." She added. I furrowed my eyebrows, "What?" I asked.

"Your gonna wear these tomorrow." She said as she held up a pair of underwear. "Uh why those specifically?" I asked, "They're vibrating panties." (A/n-I hate that word) She said. "Oh." I said quietly. 

"Do I have to?" I asked nervously. I didn't wanna get punished, but I would end up having to cum. "If you really don't wanna do this say it." She said softly. "No no I wanna try." I said as I didn't like being a pussy, I'll take any challenge.

"Alright it's settled then." She said. I smiled at her excitement. "You ready to eat? I saw your mom cooking when I came in." She said. I nodded quickly, realizing I haven't ate all day. She walked out my room and I grabbed my phone.

I scrolled mindlessly liking a few post. "I'm back." She said as she held a plate of steak, macaroni, and green beans. I smiled as I grabbed my food. I began to eat as she looked through Netflix for a movie for us to watch.

She turned on a movie I didn't know the name of as we sat in silence. I got done eating and sat my plate on my nightstand. Halfway through the movie I was struggling to keep my eyes open. "Come here." Leilani said softly.

I crawled over to her and laid on top of her. She ran her fingers through my hair knowing it calms me. "Go to sleep my love, the movie is not going anywhere." She chuckled softly. The movie was really good honestly. 

"Ok." I mumbled into her chest before falling into a deep sleep. 

Leilani's POV

Billie looks so peaceful while she sleeps. Tomorrow I'm taking her out to eat, then I'm going to take her to get her nails done, and her hair. I also wanna take her to the animal shelter. I know she likes puppies. 

Lets just hope she doesn't disobey me or accidently lets out a moan. I chuckled at my thoughts. I slid down a little bit so I can feel comfortable since billie laid basically on top of me, which I don't mind.

"I know you can't hear me, but I really do love you. I don't know if it's to early to say it, but I love you." I said softly as I ran my fingers through her hair. 

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for the cliffhanger, and mistakes. Stay safe. love you.!

880 words