Chapter 4

Billie's POV

I woke up to cuddling Leilani. I smiled warmly and sat up and rubbed my eyes. I stared down at her admiring her for a few minutes. I don't know how she did it but she made me open up to her. 

I was and always have been a quiet person. I never opened up to anyone after my friend Danielle betrayed me. I sighed and got up and walked to finneas room. "Finn can we talk?" I asked as I sat on his bed.

"Sure bil wasup." He said and spun his chair around to face me. "I...told her." I said. "Told her what." He said confused. "I told her about my abusive ex." I mumbled. "ex?" He questioned.

"Oh right she helped me break up with her." I smiled widely. "Wow, that's nice." He said. "Yea I don't what she did but I just opened up to her, it's like it came naturally." I shrugged. "Well we have to go get ready for school, so talk to you later finn." I said and got up.

I walked in my room and woke up Lei. "What." She mumbled after I shook her. Her morning voice was sexy as fuck. "U-um we have school." I mumbled nervously. I didn't know why i just was. "Oh." She sat up and rubbed her eyes. 

I stared at her, she looked so beautiful. "Stop staring at me creep." She laughed. "i'm not staring I'm...admiring." I smiled. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "There's not much to admire billie, and I don't have any clothes." She said.

"I see a lot to admire...and you can borrow some of mine." I said. "Ok, where's the bathroom?" She asked. "Um down the hall to your left." I said. She nodded and went to the bathroom. I soon realized she forgot some clothes.

"Hey Lei you forgot- Oh shit I'm so sorry." I said quickly as I covered my eyes. "Yes?" She said slowly. "Um y-you forgot t-the clothes." I mumbled. "Oh thanks." She said and carefully took them out of my hand. 

"S-sorry again." I said as I backed up and tripped over something considering I still had my eyes covered. I heard her let out a little chuckle as I ran into the wall. "Um sorry again." I said as I finally walked away.

Leilani's POV

It was cute how billie was all flustered and how she ran into every single wall while trying not to look at me. I shook my head and closed the door and hoped in the shower.

__

We've been in school for a while, it's 6th period now and me and billie are goofing off. "Ms. Walked, and Ms. O'Connell do I need to separate you two?" Me and billie giggled. "No sir." Billie said.

The bell rung indicating it was time for our next class. We had this class with Zoey. "Hey Zoe." I said as I hugged her. For some reason she didn't like billie. "Hey." She said excitedly. "Billie." She said a little annoyed. 

"Hey." Billie said. We walked in our 7th period and billie decided to let Zoey sit by me. "Wanna go to the movies tonight?" She asked. "Sure, can billie come?" I asked. "I don't like her Leilani." She said seriously.

"Well I do so can she come." She rolled her eyes. "Fine." She said. "Yay." I said and grabbed some paper to write billie a note. "pass this to billie." I said to a random girl that was in front of me. She said the same thing I said to someone else and it went like that until it got to billie.

She opened it and smiled as she wrote something. She said something to the girl next to her and the girl passed it on. It came back to me and I opened it and she circled yes. I smiled and put the note in my pocket.

The bell rung meaning this was our last class. I walked out of the class and billie met up with me and grabbed my hand. "What did I tell you about leaving me." She whispered in my ear, which sent shivers down my spine. 

"Sorry." I mumbled. We walked in our last class which is computer science.

__

Me and billie were getting ready to go to the movies. "Should I wear this?" I asked billie who was on her phone. "You'll look good in anything mama." She said. "You're not even looking." I whined.

She sighed and put her phone down. "Ok ok I'm looking." I held up the outfit again. "Yea just wear that." She said. "Billie your not helping." I mumbled. "I am." She said as she picked her phone up. 

"Fine I'll just wear a crop top and some shorts since it's hot." I said as I went back in my closet. I was quickly pulled back and put on the bed. "You're not wearing a damn crop top and some shorts." 

"Why not?" I said as I sat up. "Because I said so." She said, "Now put this on." She held out the outfit I first picked up. "I don't wanna wear-." She cut me off. "I don't care, you wanted me to help you I'm helping now." She said.

"Fine whatever." I said. I changed and went to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a picture for instagram." I yelled for billie to know. 

Liked by billieeilish, theyluvv_zoe and 39,151 othersvibewitlei: Movie night with zoey and billie <3view all 802 commentsbillieeilish: So pretty <3theyluvv_zoe: I'm on my way

vibewitlei: Movie night with zoey and billie <3
view all 802 comments
billieeilish: So pretty <3
theyluvv_zoe: I'm on my way

I walked back in my room to see billie staring at my photo. "Really." I said as I sat next to her and put my head on her shoulder. "What? You look beautiful." She said and laid her head on mines. 

It fell into a comfortable silence until we heard a honk outside. "Ready?" She asked. I nodded and she grabbed my hand and we walked out and got in zoe's car.

I sat in the back with billie and we started having a conversation. We soon arrived at the movies and we brought our tickets and got out popcorn then went to the theater room we were in. 

We sat down and billie sat on one side of me and zoe sat on the other side of me. Zoe was giving billie looks throughout the first 2 minutes of the movie.

Boy is this going to be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1114 words