Chapter 22

Billie's POV

It's been a week. A week since I went back to school, and a week since Leilani has gotten out of bed. Ever since that situation with Ava she hasn't even left my room, nor my bed. I've been trying to convince her to eat or go to school, but she just stays silent.

Today I woke up to her crying and when I asked her what was wrong she got an attitude and told me to leave her alone. I'm trying so hard to help her, but I can't help her of she won't let me. Right now I was on my way home from school with me and Leilani's homework as I did everyday.

I give her the homework and surprisingly she does it and sits it on the nightstand. I unlocked the door and was greeted by pepper. "Hello." I said in a baby voice as I crouched down to pet her. "Alright, I have to go see if my baby is ok." I said and got up and began walking to my room.

I opened the door and saw she was sleep. I sat my stuff down and sighed as I began to change into more comfortable clothes. I will say today at school was kind of hard, everyone knows me now and has a big fat crush on me

Shit's annoying, and I'm pretty sure Leilani wouldn't be too happy that people are flirting with me. I sat down on the bed starting to do my homework. I was finished within like two minutes since I actually understood this time.

I decided to do Leilani's too because I was bored and she was still sleep. After I got done with that I went to go make me a sandwich and went back into my room to watch some tv. In the middle of the episode of my favorite tv show Leilani began to stir.

She opened her eyes and stretched as she sighed. She looked at me and she quickly looked away with a slight blush on her face as she noticed I was staring at her. "What?" She mumbled. "Nothing, I just think your cute when you first wake up." I said.

"Shut up no I don't" She mumbled as she rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes she came back in just a towel so I'm assuming she took a shower. As she was looking for something to wear I saw all of her bruises and I frowned. 

"Do they still hurt?" I asked quietly. "Does what hurt?" She asked as she turned towards me. "The uh- The bruises." I mumbled. "No not anymore." She said as she went back to looking for clothes.

"I think you should go to school tomorrow." I said. "Sure." She said as she started to get dress. I furrowed my eyebrows because I literally have been trying to get her to go to school for a week and all of a sudden she just says yes? 

"Well that was easy." I whispered to myself. "Oooo I wanna bite." She said as she pointed to my sandwich. "I- um alright." I said awkwardly. She's acting weird. I passed it to her and she ate the rest. 

"Where's my homework?" She asked as she sat down. "Uh I um already did it, are you ok?" I asked seriously. "Yea why?" She asked. "Well you just- actually never mind." I said as a small smile came to my face.

She's feeling better and I don't wanna ruin that. "Uh ok." She chuckled. "How was school?" She asked as she pulled me on top of her and scratched my scalp. I let out a sigh as my eyes closed. "Well uh people keep flirting with me, but other than that it was ok." I said tiredly. 

She stopped scratching my scalp and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hey why did you-." She cut me off. "What did you just say?" She asked as her eyebrows raised. "That my day was ok?" I said confused. 

"No before that." She said as her hands rested on my back rubbing up and down in a comforting way. "Um that people were flirting with me?" I said still confused. "Did you flirt with them back?" She asked as she flipped us over. 

My breath hitched. "Um no." I said nervously. "Are you lying to me billie, me and you both know I don't like when you lie." She said. "N-no I swear I-I didn't flirt back." I said nervously. What! Her punishments are something different. 

She smirked and got off me. I looked at her with a confused face. "Just wait. What do you wanna do?" She asked. "I uh- Watch tv." I mumbled. "Alright then." She said and unpaused the tv. 

__

It was now 10:23 pm and Leilani said she was going to the store. When I asked her could I go she quickly said no and walked out. I know she would never cheat on me but she left at 9:10 pm, what else am I supposed to think.

I finally heard my door open and there she was with a bag in her hand. "What is that?" I asked as I tried to peak in the bag. She pushed my head away from her and I fell back on the bed. "You'll find out tomorrow. Why aren't you sleep?" She asked. 

"Um I was waiting on you." I said. "Oh well we can sleep now." She said as she got into the bed and pulled me closer to her. I snuggled into her and sighed. "You make me so happy Lei." I mumbled tiredly as she began to scratch my scalp.

"You make me happy to love." She whispered as I was falling into a deep sleep. "Goodnight billie." She whispered and kissed me on my forehead. "Goodnight Leilani." I mumbled out before falling into a deep sleep.

Leilani's POV

Billie has no idea what's in store for her tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

999 words