Chapter 11

Leilani's POV

"Hey um billie this call is important, mind if I take it?" I ask her. "Of course no need to ask." She says with a mouthful of burritos. I chuckled and walked out of her room. I went to the bathroom and answered my dads call.

"H-hello." I said nervously. "Lei you said you would go to school." He said, he sounded so disappointed. "I know dad and I did, but then this incident happened with billie and I wanted to make sure she was ok then she wanted me to stay and I really didn't mean to dis-." He cut me off.

"Hey hey I'm not mad at you ok, just a text would've been nice you know." I sighed in relief. I just thought he was going to yell at me because I didn't go, but he's not mom. "I know dad and I'm sorry, next time I'll make sure I'll text you." I said.

"Alright, have fun and tell billie I said Hi." He said before hanging up. Damn no bye. I took a deep breath before opening the door to see billie standing right there about to knock. "I-I thought finn was in the bathroom and I had to pee." She mumbled.

"I thought you were outside you know...taking the call." She said. "No I um just came to the bathroom. My dad said Hi by the way." I said as I walked past her. I went to her room and sat on her bed.

I'm so confident with billie, but let us get to school and I'm a whole different person. I don't do well with people and I'm surprised billie stayed this long. "Hey you alright?" Billie said snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh uh yea, just thinking." I said truthfully. She nodded and sat on the bed wiping her wet hands on the cover. "Um want to watch a movie or something?" She asked nervously. "Why so nervous?" I asked.

"I-I-." I cut her off. I smashed my lips onto hers and she quickly responded by kissing me back. I climbed in between her legs and she laid back while putting her arms around my neck. I slipped my tongue in and she moaned into my mouth.

We fought for dominance and I won surprisingly. I accidently moved my knee and it touched her pussy. She jumped a little while letting out a moan, not breaking the kiss. "Sorry didn't mean to." I whispered against her lips.

"I-I it's fine." She said as her cheeks flushed a shade of dark red. I leaned back down and continued our make out session. "Ok ok." She said chuckling a bit. "I'm getting horny, so maybe another time we can continue this make out session." She said.

She had a small smile on her face. I nodded. "Hey bil mom wants to see you." Finneas said while barging in. "Oh um ok here I come." She said. He walked out. "I'm glad we weren't making out when he came in." She mumbled.

"Do you not want him to know about whatever we are?" I asked confused. "What! No no nothing like that I just um- It's just I-" I cut her off. "Your embarrassed?" I asked. "No no that's not it." She sighed.

"God I'm wording this so wrong." She said. "Yea kind of." I mumbled. She turn towards me and grabbed my hands. "What I'm trying to say is that finn knows I'm gay it just would've been awkward if he walked in on us in a heated make out sessions you know." She said.

I nodded somewhat understanding. I'm book smart not relationship smart. "I have to go see what my mom wants." She says before giving me a peck on the lips. She got up and went downstairs closing her door after her. 

I just sat there scrolling through instagram when I seen a post of me calming billie down. It was posted by Q. The caption said 'what a wimp Billie O'Connell.' I felt my blood boiling. My eyebrows furrowed as my fist balled up.

"I'm back and I got some good news so turns out-." Billie stopped talking when she saw my face. "Hey what happened?" She asked. "This asshole posted me calming you down, and the caption is- it makes me angry." I said as I threw my phone across the room. 

Billie jumped at the sound. "Hey calm down it's fine." She said as she walked closer to me. "It's not billie! Can't you see this is all my fault." I said. She flinched, I'm guessing I'm getting used to yelling now, just not at me.

"How is it your fault, you helped me." her eyebrows furrowed. "Maybe if I would've never walked away then you would've never been put through that, it wouldn't be a video circulating." I said. "Maybe it's best you shouldn't hang around me, maybe you should believe everyone that I'm a freak." I said as a single tear slipped out of my eyes.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Who said that?" She asked. "Does that matter. I just think-." She cut me off. "Stop!" She yelled, I flinched. "I don't mean to yell and I know you hate being yelled at but I'm not going to let you sit here and talk about yourself like this." She said.

"I don't believe them because I know it's not true, yes your a quiet person who doesn't really like people so what. People just need to grow the fuck up if they don't realize you could possibly have social anxiety. And it sucks that you struggle with so many things but people bully you, it's not fair so who cares about that stupid video or what brandon has to say, fuck him." She said as she took a deep breath in.

I was shocked that billie sticks up for me the way she does. "I like you for you Leilani, and I don't care what everyone thinks because I wanna determine for myself. You seem like a pretty cool person to me and that's all that matters." She said.

She kissed me and I kissed back. We heard clapping and billie quickly jumped back and tripping over something but I caught her before she could fall fully. Man I just moved so fast. "T-thanks." She said with bright red cheeks. 

"No problem." I smiled and sat her on her feet. We turned towards the door and there was finneas and Claudia. Claudia had tears rolling down her cheeks. "That was so beautiful, who knew billie actually had a heart." Finn said jokingly.

"Dude shut up." She mumbled as she looked down and played with her rings. "That was so wholesome." Claudia said as she wiped her tears. "What are you guys doing in here anyways." Billie asked.

"Well we heard one of you yell stop and we thought someone broke into billie's room and you know tried to kill you guys." Claudia said. "That is the most-." I cut billie off. "It was nice of you to check on us." I said while glaring at billie knowing she was finna say something mean. 

"Anytime." Finn said, and they walked out. 

"That's the most dumbest reason for them to come in here when I yell stop." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1208 words