Chapter 24

Billie's POV

"B-but I can't walk." I mumbled. "Duh." She said as she picked me up. She fixed my skirt and walked out of the bathroom. I put my face into her neck to embarrased to see everyone's reaction. 

"Well damn was it that goof." Someone asked. I looked up and saw Zoey. "Oh god." I mumbled. "What do you want Zoey?" Leilani asked. "Um right your still mad at me." She said.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry." zoey said. As they were having a conversation someone came right up to me.

"Hey, your moans are hot. Maybe I can be next." This girl said. "I no no I-I have a girlfriend." I quickly said. Leilani turned around to face the girl and I lift my head. "Didn't you hear her." Leilani said.

I don't think she has her social anxiety anymore. "Yes I-I'm sorry." The girl said and quickly ran away. "Good job mama." She said as she slapped my ass. I jumped a bit and buried my face into her neck as I started to blush.

"We're gonna go home since you can't walk." She chuckled. "Well yea of course I can't you used a fucking 12 inch strap." I whisper yelled. She quickly pushed me against a wall and wrapped her hand around my neck.

My breath hitched, "Is that an attitude?" She said lowly. "N-No I'm sorry." I quickly said. "Good." She said and started walking again. I sighed as I decided to just be quiet. She called finneas and we waited.

He pulled up and Lei put me in the car and she got in after me. "I was going to ask, but the look on billie face says it all." Finneas chuckled. "Shut up." I mumbled embarrassedly. 

__

We've been home for a while now and I still can't walk. "Baby." I said quietly. She hummed in response. "Can you get me something to eat." I asked nervously. "Yea sure." She said as she got up. 

My phone started ringing and I saw Zoe's contact pop up. "Hey Zoe." I said. "Hey, girl was it good." She chuckled as she walked into her house. "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean when you were getting fucked in the bathroom." She said bluntly. My face went bright red. "Oh I- shut up." I mumbled. "Sooo." She trailed off. "Well yea, we've never used a strap. Hell I've never used a strap. It was just so overwhelming, but it felt good." I said.

"Girl the way you were screaming I'm pretty sure it was good." She chuckled. "Oh my god." I mumbled. "Was I that loud?" I asked shyly. "What do you mean- 'that loud' girl the whole school could hear you." She said. 

"Ugh." I sighed and threw my head back. "It was kind of hot how she was jealous but jeez." I mumbled. "Here you go." leilani said as she came into the room. I quickly hung up. "Thanks." I said as I ate the burrito. 

"What do you want to watch?" She asked me. "Uh let's watch a scary movie." I said. i loved how she took care of me after sex. "Which one mama." She chuckled. "Oh um there's this one on Hulu it's called 'Lights Out'." I said. 

"Hmm alright." She said as she kissed me on the forehead and turned the lights off, and then turned my LED lights on. I smiled softly 

__

We were in the middle of the movie and not going to lie I was scared. I'm not usually scared of scary movies, but this one freaked me out because I was already scared of the dark. "Scared?" Leilani asked me.

I nodded shyly. She pulled me closer to her and I snuggled into her. She began to scratch my scalp and I sighed. "I feel safe with you." I mumbled. "I'm glad you do." She said. I began to drift to sleep. "goodnight Lei." I mumbled.

"Goodnight Bil." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

663 words