Chapter 26

Leilani's POV

I jumped as I heard billie's soft voice whisper. "Y-your woke?" I asked nervously. "Oh cmon I'm not that hard of a sleeper." She said defensively. "I mean have you tried waking yourself up?" I mumbled to myself. 

She hit my chest playfully. "Your so rude." She mumbled before climbing off of me. "Did you mean it?" She asked after a while of silence. "Yes I meant it billie, I love you so much." I said. A big smile grew on her face.

"I love you too." She said before giving me a kiss. "God I love you!" I screamed. She chuckled before shushing me. "Be quiet your going to wake my parents up." I laughed before pulling her back on top of me.

"Go to sleep baby, we got a long day tomorrow." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. "Alright." She mumbled tiredly. I sighed before kissing her on her forehead and falling asleep with her. 

The Next Day

I woke up before billie and I slowly slid from up under her without waking her up. She stirred for a bit before I gave her a pillow and she cuddled into it thinking it's me. I smiled and walked to her closet before picking an outfit from my side. 

I've been staying here for a while so billie just made a side for me. I headed to the bathroom, and started to do my morning routine. 

This is what I chose to wear.

I looked in the mirror again to make sure I looked ok

I looked in the mirror again to make sure I looked ok. If you saw me and billie you would think billie is the dominant one with the way I dress and the way she dresses. But really it's the other way around. 

She's a big softie. I went to go wake billie up, she protested but finally got up. I handed her the the vibrating panties. (A/n- I'm sorry I'm never writing that word again). She groaned before getting up and snatching them from my hand.

I quickly grabbed her by her neck. She gasped before almost falling. I guess her knees got weak. "I-I'm sorry." She quickly mumbled out. "Better be." I said before letting her go. She quickly scrambled to her closet picking out an outfit before going to the bathroom.

After a few minutes she came out wearing this. 

She looked at me innocently as she twisted her body side to side as her hands were folded behind her back

She looked at me innocently as she twisted her body side to side as her hands were folded behind her back. "How do I look?" She asked nervously. "Very good baby." I said as I pulled her towards me.

She blushed as a small smile grew on her face. I pecked her lips. "You wanted to match me huh?" I asked. She shyly nodded as her cheeks flushed redder. "Your so cute." I mumbled as I pecked her lips again.

She smiled again before looking down and twisting her foot around. "How do they feel?" I asked. "How does what feel?" She asked as she looked up at me with a confused face. "The underwear baby." I chuckled. 

"Oh." She mumbled embarrassedly as her cheeks flushed red from embarrassment. "They feel kind of weird, I guess I just have to get used them." She mumbled. "Alright, cmon we have reservations." I said as I grabbed her keys and headed out.

"Woah woah woah, you are NOT driving my baby dragon." She said sternly. I looked at her before pressing a button on the remote. She quickly went down holding her crotch as she let out a small whimper.

"What was that you said about driving dragon?" I asked teasingly. "I-I'm sorry ok you c-can drive her." She moaned out quietly. I pressed the stop button before smiling. She sighed before standing up.

"Why did I agree to this." She mumbled to herself as she walked past me. I went outside locking the door before getting in the car. I started her car before heading to the restaurant. I got out telling billie to stay in the car.

She mumbled something under her breath that I didn't hear so I turned the vibrator on. I saw her hold her crotch as her eyes closed shut. I opened the door and she looked at me with pleading eyes to turn it off. 

I rolled my eyes finally giving in and turning it off. She sighed before I helped her get out the car. We walked into the restaurant and billie stared at everything in aw. "So pretty." She mumbled. "Just like you." I said.

She blushed before looking away trying to hide it. "Hi how can  I help you ladies today." The lady said smiling at me blushing a little. Damn do I look that good. Billie glared at her.

"Hi, yes reservations for Leilani." I said softly while squeezing billie's hand to let her know to stop being rude. She grumbled before looking away. "Oh yes right this way, I'll be you guys waitress for today."

I nodded before following her and sitting at our table. "Can I start you guys off with a drink." She asked. "Um yea, I'll have a sprite." I said. "Um I'll have a water." Billie said. The waitress kept her eyes on me.

"Coming right up beautiful." She said to me while trying to wink. I saw billie's eyebrows furrow out of anger. She was about to say something, but I turned the vibrator on. She shut her mouth quickly before her hands flew down to her crotch.

Her eyes closed shut as she bit her lip trying to hold in a moan. "lei." She whimpered out quietly. "No need to be jealous baby, I want you and only you." I said as I turned it up a bit. She moaned quietly.

"Lei please, I-I'm sorry." She moaned out quietly. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I knew she was close. "Leilani!" She whisper yelled. "Hm?" I said teasingly knowing she's holding in her cum.

"Please t-turn it off, I-I said s-sorry." She stuttered out. "Alright alright alright." I said while chuckling. I turned it off and she let out a sigh of relief. She had tears in her eyes as she looked annoyed. 

"I hate you." She mumbled as she wiped her eyes. "You know that's a lie." I said with a smirk on my face. She rolled her eyes and the waitress came over with our drinks. "Are you ready to order?" She asked.

"Um no we need a few more minutes." she nodded before walking away. "What you want?" I asked. "To take this underwear off." She mumbled. "What was that?" I asked getting read to turn it on.

"N-nothing I'm sorry." She quickly said. "Alright then, what do you want?" I asked again. "Um maybe just a cheese burger." She said as she shifted uncomfortably. "Alright I'll probably get the shrimp alfredo." I said.

The waitress came back with a smile. "Ready to order now?" She asked. "Yea can I get the shrimp alfredo, with a piece of garlic bread, and for my girlfriend a cheese burger with fries." I said.

Her smile dropped as her face turned into a annoyed look. 

"Coming right up."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1226 words