White Out (part 1)

A/n: 3 more episodes to go. I am going to try and finish them next week but no promises. Also I don't know what is wrong with me because I can my remember a single episode is season 2. Also I am tired so it is a short chapter this weekend.

Claire

Everyone of course didn't believe me that I could control water because I couldn't do it on cue. I don't understand why I am always being blamed for stuff like this.

"The Dragon's Daughter Five. She cut a fine line on the sea, does she not?"

"Wait. What happened to the Dragon's Daughter Four? Oh, oh, oh, was it adventure?" Bow asked.

"No. Termites I couldn't save the old girl. Anyway, I'm honored to be a part of another darling mission for the Rebellion."

"We'll, you know, we needed a boat to get up here, and you have a boat." She-Ra turned to me. She had a guilty look on her face like she felt bad for me or something. She then turned back to Sea Hawk.

"Yes, I do. Hmm. Truth be told, I was glad to have something to do. Mermista canceled our plans this week, and she's hanging out with her friends and didn't invite me to join. I..."

Glimmer teleported to him, "well, let this mission distract you from all that. We've received reports of Horde activity in the Northern Reach. They've set up some kind of outpost, but we have no idea why. We would have the backstabber.. um I mean Claire stay at home but my mom insisted that she come." She was staring daggers into my head, but I didn't care. I just wanted to be back at the Horde fighting with them.

"The Northern Reach is nothing but snow and ice. What could they possibly be doing?" Bow asked.

"I don't know, but it can't be good." She-Ra replied.

...

Sea Hawk was complaining that Mermista never invites him to hang out with her.

"Sea Hawk, I hate to break it to you, but Mermista might be gay." They all looked at me puzzled. "Ok have none of you noticed the way she looks at Perfuma. And we are all gay here. Bow likes Sea Hawk, Sea Hawk just looks gay, Glimmer likes Adora, Adora likes me and Catra, and I find girls hot."

"I mean she's not wrong." She-Ra scratched her head, avoiding eye contact.

We all kept walking in awkward silence. Nobody wanting to admit that I was right.

Adora suddenly stopped and knelt down.

"What's wrong? Did you see something?" Glimmer asked.

"No. I think there's something else out here."

"You know, they say all sorts of strange things happen in the Northern Reach. Voices on the wind. Monsters in the snow. Machines break down. Sailors disappear without a trace. We could be next! Also Claire I am not gay!

"Ya, ya they all say that."

"My tracker pad's been on the fritz." Bow said.

"Wow, Bow, who would know. It might be because IT IS FREEZING COLD OUTSIDE!" I said, sarcastically.

"You didn't let me finish, it's been like that ever since the rogue communications hub messed with it."

"Ohh, I forgot about that. Continue."

"I'm having trouble pinpointing the Horde's location."

"Worry not. We'll follow our instincts! This way!" Sea Hawk pointed to somewhere.

"Or there's this new signal."

I leaned over and whispered to Adora, "And he keeps telling me and himself that he's not gay."