Flowers for She-Ra (part 4)

Claire

She-Ra was getting praised with items of food and flowers. I was lost in thought. All that time with no memory of who I was. Poor Adora. I just left her. And then I finally realized I hadn't just left Adora I also left Catra. I knew everything was going to be different when I got my memory back, but not this different.

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard a boom.

"We're so excreted for you to heal our land and bring all the plants back to life." I heard Perfuma tell She-Ra.

I knew that Adora couldn't do that. "Hey She-Ra can I talk to you in private." I called to her.

She nodded her head and came over to me. "Hey, I know you can't heal the plants. And I know you want to try but I don't want you getting hurt. You got to tell them that you can't do it."

She put a hand on my soldier, "Don't worry. I am going to tell them." I nodded my head.

"Will you heal our plants before the drum circle or after?" Perfuma asked She-Ra. She wasn't gonna tell them was she.

I zone out again. I knew they were telling stories of She-Ra that Adora has never heard before.

I zone back in when I hear everyone cheering She-Ra.

"Yes, healing. That is a thing I know how to do." She-Ra stated, obviously not knowing how to do that. I always knew when she was lying. "I just need to take Bow, Glimmer, and Claire over to those trees for a moment. I know what I'm doing!" She yells. When we get over there she starts pacing back and forth. "I don't know what I'm doing. I can't heal anything."

"Ya. I know. I told you to tell them you can't heal things." I fumed, frustrated that she was now put in a situation she could have avoided.

"But the stories say you have healing powers." Bow questioned.

"They also say I fought the Mantisaur. I don't even know what that is." Adora stammered.

"Mantisaurs are insectoid creatures. They are aggressive, territorial, and very strong. It is possible to deal with them one on one, but it is best to avoid groups of them for your safety." I stated. They all look at me weirdly. "What! I have a lot of free time."

"Why don't you just concentrate really hard?" Glimmer asked, encouraging her. "That seems to work whenever you need to transform."

"Okay." She closes her eyes and seems to be focusing. Rainbow comes strait out of her hand. "Did I do it?" She ask.

"No. You punched a tree." I stated, obviously not in the mood to deal with this. "Adora just tell them you can't heal things."

"No. I am going to try again." She closes her eyes again. Her hair starts glowing she lifts up the sword and  blue stuff comes right out of it. We all jump back not wanting to get hit.

"Magic blast." Glimmer stated.

"Still not healing." I fumed. "Adora just go tell them you can't heal you are going to hurt yourself or somebody else."

"Let me try one more time." She lifts the sword up. I couldn't stop her in time before she blast rainbow stuff on me to make me look like this.

 I couldn't stop her in time before she blast rainbow stuff on me to make me look like this

(A/n this is not my drawing)

I look at myself. I had blue hair cut just right above my shoulders. I couldn't see my face but I knew it wasn't good by the looks of all of there faces. I clear my thought, "What did you just do to me?"