Chaeyoung's unhelpful guide to dating

This is stupid - Chaeyoung thinks as she stomps her way to her college dorm, her roommate-slash-bestfriend Lisa Manoban looks at her weirdly

"What got your panties in a bunch?" The Thai asks and was slightly worried to see the usual cheery Chaeyoung in a bad mood

"You remember how I said I want to try something new in college and signed up of psychology 101 and improv-" Lisa nods, "yeah well I have to pass a 10 page report on emotions and I forgot to do it"

"And?" Lisa asks now less worried

"Well as a remedial my professors asked me to do a project that covers my finals for both subject in order to pass"

"And?" Lisa repeats

"Well... they kinda told me last week and I forgot because I was busy and all - don't look at me like that - and I was put on the spot on today's class"

"I can't repeat this enough - and?"

"And I told them I'm going to do a vlog about love"

"That's easy-"

"-With my girlfriend"

"Okay. Yeah - you're doomed" Lisa states, "what the hell were you thinking?"

Chaeyoung shrugs and ran her hands on her blonde hair, a habit she does when she's nervous. "How hard can it be?"

Lisa laugh-snorts, "not that that hard. You just need a camera and oh - a girlfriend"

"It's time to bust out my anonymous account from retirement"

When she was in High school she created an anonymous twitter account just to dump her random thoughts on and it became a sensation - 15.7k followers seems like a huge fanbase for an account that says nonsense.

Her last update was during her highschool graduation when she announced she'd been accepted in college and would retire-not-delete the account - yep, nonsense.

She opens said account and tweeted with all the courage she can muster

Imthechipmunkthatreplacedthecatthatdiedincuriosity|@canafishdrown
I'm back and I need a fake girlfriend

It was a hit tweet and everyone was offering to be her fake girlfriend and she was about to respond when Lisa comes barging in their room with a smug grin

"There are no words - I am amazing" Lisa says with a proud shrug

Chaeyoung looks at the Thai and wondered if she hit her head in the door again, "what happened?"

"I found you a girlfriend, well - Jennie did but she's my girlfriend so her achievements are mine as well"

"Not how that works but I wanna focus more on who did you manage to rope in my problem"

Lisa sits beside her and looks at her that means she either did something too good or too bad, "You remember Jisoo?-"

Chaeyoung gasped in shock, "Lisa, No!"
Jisoo is Jennie's raven haired cousin that she used to have a crush with - not really used. In fact the only reason she signed up for improv classes was because Jisoo is there and two people know her super-big-boderline-stalkish-crush, Lisa and Jennie

"I can't believe you sold me out like that" she pushed Lisa off the bed

"Why are you angry at me? It was Jennie's idea"

Chaeyoung glares at her bestfriend, "What exactly did you two tell Jisoo?"

"Well we had lunch together and Nini might've slipped saying you need a fake girlfriend for improv" Lisa starts, "-and well since it's improv she agreed to be your fake girlfriend. It's not like she can do better than you"