𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔?

"Got the keys, going to switch her to neutral, because it'll keep us on the down-low." Benny explained, sitting in the drivers seat of his grandma's car.

"Why can't I drive?" Camille asked.

"It's my grandma's car." Benny argued as the girl just rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and leaning back against the back of the car as she stood next to Ethan.

Ethan examined the car when a box of lights caught his attention. "What the heck is that?" He questioned, making Camille join him in looking.

Benny looked over his shoulder and replied, "oh. Replacement bulbs for grandma's tanning bed." He paused, looking at Ethan's confused look. "She likes rocking a tan. I've seen her come out of there once... it's not pretty." He explained, shuttering spin disgust as he reminded himself of the memory. "Anyway, come one."

"Hold a sec." Ethan said, thinking of something. "I've got an idea. Remember last year when we dressed as Jedis?"

"Of course we remember, I was the hottest Jedi ever." Camille explained, rolling her eyes at the idea of someone not remembering.

"I'll get my dad's toolkit."
_____________________________
Benny pulled the car into a stop, pulling up to Sarah who had been walking down the sidewalk. He rolled his window down as Ethan looked towards the fledgling on the sidewalk. "Excuse me miss, but can you tell us where the vampire party is at?"

Sarah laughed at the boy's words. "I'm acting crazy because I got bit, what's your excuse?"

"He's hit his head one too many times." Camille explained, sticking her head in between Benny and Ethan.

Ethan glared at her which she happily responded with by giving him a fake smile. Sarah laughed at the two as she walked over to the driver's side and opened the door. "Move over and let the licensed driver handle the car."

Benny got our of his seat, joining Camille in the back so Sarah could sit in the front.
______________________________
When they finally got to the mansion, Camille crossed her arms. "That took forever. We could've gotten here faster if I drove."

"Yeah, because nothing says faster like a good old car crash." Benny sarcastically replied, making Camille glare at him.

Sarah pulled the car into park and stepped out of the vehicle. "Okay, you guys stay in the car. Got it?" She asked, looking towards the three still in the car.

"No way! You-" Ethan began protesting.

"Stay!" Sarah exclaimed, slapping her hand against the car. "I'll be right back as soon as we find Erica and your friend, okay?"

"Come on! We can-"

Sarah let out a roar, making Ethan quickly go into silence. "Got it."

She looked over to backseat, looking for replies from Benny and Camille. "I actually wanted to stay in the car, so that works for me." Benny nervously replied.

Sarah looked over to the girl who hasn't said anything, noticing her annoyed look. Camille rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Fine. We'll stay in the boring car."

She looked back to the teens in the car before heading off towards the mansion. Ethan and Camille watched as the girl walked away, waiting for her to be out of sight before turning to Benny. "Come on, let's go." Camille instructed, opening the door.

"We can't let her go in alone." Ethan added.

"I can see you and I have different reasons of doing this." Camille muttered, pulling Benny out of the car.

"Hey, easy on the shirt." Benny told her, but didn't push her hands away.

~*~