Chapter 25- back to town

^This chapter takes place shortly after the last^

*Louis' pov*

'Finally this is over, now I just have to play it cool until the plane is fixed.' I think as we finally reach the edge of town. And there, waiting for me, is mom with what looks like a nice bag of valuables. She smiles warmly at me, hearing the growl from Scrooge though she looks behind me a give a smug ass smile. I try to contain my laugh at the sigh he gives as I walk over to mom, immediately being her center of attention. "Your ok right Sharpie? No injures, no scraps or bruises?" She asks looking me up and down. I give her a light smile, before flashing the signature O'gilt smug smile. "Well if you must know, MOM, yes I'm quite alright." I say, hearing Della suck in a breath. Seeming catching on mom give me the same smug smile and plays along. "Well good, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to MY SON." She says, putting the same amount of emphasis on the last two words and I did on 'mom'.

*Della's pov*

"Well if you must know, MOM, yes I'm quite alright." Louis says, emphasizing 'mom'. I didn't realize I sucked in a breath until the cold air hit the back of my throat. I didn't pay any mind to the slight stinging pain or the tightness in my chest and throat, to focused on the one thought playing over and over in my head, a broken record that would forever hurt. 'He already has someone to call mom...'

*Goldie's pov*

Lou seems happy at Della's silence, not surprised though, he really doesn't like her. I see him tense slightly before pulling his phone out, only to seemingly regret it. I give him a confused yet concerned look as he hands me his phone. "Cool, I'm going with my mom for a while then, bye losers." He says, as I turn to walk into town with him. Whatever objection would have been made Della said to just let him go, anyways back to these texts. 'Kate.... Well shit!' I think as I hand Lou back his phone and get a 'ya' look in return. Kate is an old.... Acquaintance of ours. Little miss princess was robed by us twice and, the main reason she hates us, we kinda knocked her off a boat and used it to get away from some pirates. She's over dramatic if you ask me, so violent over such a.... Simple thing. But that doesn't matter, she may be violent but she herself is easy enough to take down.... It's her body guards that are the real threat. She's smart, but not strong, they're not smart, but they are strong. Separate them and there's no more threat, they're more annoying than anything really. "So, you been around town yet kid?" I ask, looking over at Lou. "Ya kinda, haven't really looked around much yet." He responds, looking though some shop windows. "Mhmm." I respond, smiling slightly at his distracted look. 'I never thought I'd actually want a kid until he came around...' My thoughts drift slight. "Oh... My... Fuck! Louie is that you?!" I hear a feminine voice yell from in front of us as we both look up. A girl, probably a little older than Lou, dress in almost all black and pastel purple with her hair tied back, ran over to us. "Matty!" Lou says, smiling brightly. "Damn I haven't seen you since 5th grade, how are you." She says pulling Lou in for a hug. I just decide to stand to the side and let the two be for now.

*Louis' pov*

"I'm good, could be better thou." I respond, returning her hug. "Your 'brothers' still giving you problems?" She asked, putting air quotes around brothers.
"They're not the main problem right now."
"You sure."
"Yes."
"You lying to me?"
"No Matty."
"Ok, but they give you any shit I'll beat their asses."
"Wish you could beat Della's ass." I whisper clearly not quite enough.
"Who?"
" No one."
" Tell me."
"No."
"Lulu."
"N O!"
"She's an adult then huh." She says matter a factly. She knows me well even still, I'm not going to let her start a fight with an adult.
"Ya, but anyway, mom this is Matty." I say, looking back at mom. "It's nice to meet you Matty, I'm Goldie." She says with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too." Matty responds, also smiling. "Louis there you are!" I hear Huey yell running towards us. Behind Huey was a quite pissed off looking Dewey, and the girls, I can't really get a read on the 3. "Huey, Dewey." Matty says flatly, standing next to now. Both boys stop causing the girls to stop and look up in confusion. The look on Huey and Dewey face said it all, they knew they were in for it now. "Matty." Huey finally responds, a clear look of fear behind his fake confidence. "Who is this?" Webby asks, still confused. "An old friend of mine from school." I respond, giving the signature O'gilt smile. "So you two come over here to stand around or did you do need someone?!" Matty says, more demanding than questioning. "Ya we needed to talk to our brother for a minute." Dewey answers, clearly trying to keep the anger out of his voice. "Mhmm, well you can do that while I'm here." Matty responds, sending a death glare towards the group. I feel mom put both her hands on my shoulders, now standing behind me. "Ok you know what fine!" Dewey said, surprising Huey. "Why in the hell did you call O'gilt 'mom'?! And in front of our ACTUAL mom none the less!" Dewey yelled" stepping closer to me. "I suggest you move back before I beat your ass like I did in 4th grade." Matty warns, standing more in front of me now. "And to answer your question Dewey," I start, the smug smile never leaving my face. "She's your mom and Goldie is mine." I respond, a slight chuckle leaving my throat as I did. The look on their faces was all I needed to see to tell I got my point through. "So we're done now then?" Matty said, already walking away with me not far behind. "Bye losers!" I yell behind us as mom caught up to us. "I should probably head to the hotel, you coming with mom?" I ask, looking back at her. "Ya, you can hang in my room if you want to." I she responded,  giving me a small smile. "You two have fun, I'm going to hang out with my girlfriend. " Matty says, looking in front of us. "Hey love!" I see a quite familiar person. She runs up to Matty and gives her a hug, seeing she still has her work tag on it's definitely Lilly from the coffee shop.  "Oh Lil, this is my old friend." Matty says pointing at me. "Louis O'gilt." I say, giving a slight bow and a smile. "Hi! Nice to officially meet you." She says, smiling back at me. 

Hey kiddos! So lots of angst today, and some gay because I can ❤ hope you all are having a good day❤❤ here Is some more art! Love you all ~❤