Chapter 1: Unexpected Surprise

*Louie's pov*
         "YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!" Della yells loudly as the others just stand behind her with angry or disgusted looks. "Huey's the one that left the book on the ground!" I yelled back at her, trying to defend myself. Huey left his guide book in the middle of the stairs and I'm being grounded for tripping over it! "To your room now!" Scrooge yells as I look at everyone's disapproving faces. "Fuck all of you!" I yell as I storm towards my room. This kinda shit always happpens, one of my brothers or even Webby does something then I get grounded for it! 'This is bullshit!' I think as I finally reach my room, slamming the door behind me. "Fuck this 'family'! They clearly don't want me here." I say as I looked over at my mirror, just now noticing how bad I look. My hairs a mess from not caring to brush it, there's heavy bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, and there was a small cut on my face. 'Of course there's a cut!' I think as I make my way towards my bathroom. See when us 3 boys turned 12 scrooge decided that we should have our own rooms, and I got one with a bathroom so I had no 'excuse' to leave my room when I was grounded. I was on the 2nd floor but it would be easy to climb out the window undetected if I ever needed to. Suddenly my thoughts are broken by a knock at my door. 'Unusual, they normally don't talk to me for at least 2 days after grounding me.' I thought as I opened my door. "Hey sharpie." I hear as I look up slightly to see the one and only Goldie O'gilt at my door. "Hey Goldie." I respond as I step aside to allow her in. "No offense but you look like shit." She says as I close the door and look over at her. "I know, but what are you doing here?" I ask, kinda wandering why her left hand hasn't left her pocket. "Well Sharpie, I found something you were looking for." She said as she pulls out a ring with a gold band and emerald green stone. "You actually found it!" I say as she hands it to me with a small laugh. "Ya, I know you've been practicing spells with some of the artifacts you found as well as the ones in the manner, so I found that power source you wanted." Goldie finished saying as I put on the ring. It fit perfectly! If I believed in destiny I would say this was it, but I don't so I just ignored the small fact. "I'll leave you to practice then Sharpie." Goldie says just about to open the door. "Ya thanks mom." I say, not really paying attention to what I said as she left. This means if I run away I'll have another way to protect myself. Sure I had a few knives I bought from by boss, Dimitri, at the pawn shop. I also had a taser I took from Webby, she still hasn't noticed. But this way there won't be any evidence it was me and I don't have to be close. I mean sure I had that gun I managed to get from some guy but that would make noise, so not the smartest idea. I've honestly been contemplating running away for about a year now. I've got about $400, plus artifacts stashed under the floorboards under my bed. I also have a backup phone the other's don't know about and multiple wireless chargers I would charge before leaving. I've also got a bag already pack in case I need to run in a hurry. It's got extra clothes, food and water as well as pep, and some extra little things, plus the artifacts. I could always pawn them off as I need extra money. I've also got my whole 'family' fooled, they think I'm a lazy disgrace that hates adventures and exercise. The truth is I exercise every chance I get, and when I'm not exercising I'm reading any book I can or practicing spells. I've also drawn out maps of Duckburg and the surrounding cities and towns as well as written interesting facts about them. The note book is also in my getaway bag as well as a compass. Because I didn't sleep much anymore I tend to walk at night to find good ways out of the city so if I were chased I could escape. I've already got my fake name, 'Louis', so I'm pretty much set to go, just gotta wait for the right time. I decide to practice a few spells since I've got nothing better to do. I've been interested in real magic ever since I met Lena and the shadow war with Magica. 'This is going to be interesting.' I thought as I picked up a spell book and looked for a good spell to start with.

Hey peeps! Hope you enjoyed this first chapter! Love you all and thanks for reading!❤

                Oc art: Dimitri ???