Chapter 4: Chloe and Dawson

*Louis'/Louie's pov*
"So, Louis." Jason said, pulling my attention away from the window. "Ya?" I asked, now facing him. "If you don't mind me asking, why'd you run away?" He asked now catching Ace's attention as well. I had so many reason, little things like the unfair rule of 'all treasure found goes in the bin' to much bigger thinks like getting blamed for everything. One thought stuck out to me though. "Just didn't belong in their perfect family." I say, giving the two a half smile. "Understandably, we both left because our parents never payed any amount of attention to us." Ace says, going back to their phone as Jason just nods in agreement. 
                       *4 hours later*
When we all get off the train, I pull up my hood out of instinct, and walk into town. I've never actually been to Dawson but from a first impression it's pretty nice! "Hey kids!" Someone yells, I immediately look to the ground so no one can see my face. "Hey Chloe!" Jason says as I look up. A girl, probably in her early 20's was now standing in front of us. She had blond-gold hair and was wearing a yellow shirt with a skull on the front. She had a black, crop top hoodie over it and a pair of blue jean shorts. "Glad to see you kids made it back! Hope it wasn't to much trouble." She says, smiling as she takes the backpack from Ace. "And who is this?" She asks now looking at me. Keeping my cool and, in my opinion, charming cover I quickly respond. "Louis O'gilt, an old friend of these two." I say, gesturing to Ace and Jason at the end. "Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Chloe." She responds, a warm and welcoming smile on her face. "Can we please get home!? I'm tiredddddd!" Ace complains, earning a small laugh from Chloe and a jab in the ribs from Jason. I simply roll my eyes as I smiled slightly. 'I can already tell I'll fit in this family just fine.' I think as we start walking to Chloe's house, talking and laughing on the way.

Hey kiddos! So this chapter was short😅 so I give you a random picture of Louie/Louis I edited! Also the next chapter should be up almost immediately after this one and it's a long one! Hope you all enjoyed reading -Ryan❤

Editor-Hi kiddos! It's me again.  I checked it over and Ryan did good (for once), so congratulate him!  Bye!🖤

  I checked it over and Ryan did good (for once), so congratulate him!  Bye!🖤