Chapter 2: The perfect Scheme

Note- This chapter takes place 3 months after the last chapter.
                          *Louie's pov*

      "158, 159, 160!" I count as I decide I've done enough push ups for now. I grab my phone and water and look at the time. '8:30am, 30 minutes until breakfast.' I think as I take a sip of my water. I look over at my bathroom, deciding it best to take a quick shower before heading down for hell- I mean breakfast!
                          *25 minutes later*
        After putting on a green hoodie I check my phone once more, seeing how much longer I have before I have to face the others again. I got grounded for a month because Dewey put all of us in danger on an adventure I didn't wanna be a part of in the first place! Sighing slightly I look at my phone to see I've only got 5 minutes until breakfast. 'Better get down there before I get yelled at... Again.' I think as I put my phone in my pocket and grab a random book I've read several times. I'm technically not suppose to have my phone so I'll just pretend not to be paying attention by reading a book. 'Alice in wonderland, easy enough to read.' I think, still trying to keep up the 'dumb brother' act. I start the walk downstairs, honestly wondering if they would notice if I didn't show up. But unfortunately I already knew Mrs B would notice me missing, and that's a problem I don't wanna start. I finally reach the dining room and quietly take my seat. No one on either side of me and no one in front of me, make it perfect to be completely ignored. "Well lads and lasses this next adventure is going to be our biggest yet see...." Scrooge started to say, but I just ignored him, only really half listening. One thing Goldie taught me is every conversation is worth listening to for one reason or another. This specific conversation was kinda important to me, while I could care less where they were going, they were leaving me here and are going to be gone for 3 weeks. 'This would be the perfect window to escape! Mrs B is going with them so I'll only have to deal with Duckworth and that security robot.' I think as Mrs B emerges from the kitchen with breakfast. As always I get my last and I have less then everyone else and it came with a death glare, but that's fine I don't eat much anyway. I simply rolled my eyes at the death glare and start picking at my food, continuing to pretend to read. Still kinda paying attention to the others conversation I found out they leave next week! The rest was useless information to me but I have a week to plan! I decided to stop picking at the little food I had and leave back to my room, no one seemed to notice, which was usual. As I reached my room I started to write down possible schemes that I could try for next week, keeping in mind what I had and what I needed. 'So the only real problems are Duckworth and that security robot....' I think as I come up with possible ways to deal with them. 'The robot's weak point should be the screen so I just need to stab it. But Duckworth will be tricker.' I think as I try to think of anything that would work. 'This may be my greatest scheme yet!' I thought as I got together the things I need.

Hey kiddos! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
-Ryan❤