Chapter 11: Dinner at Mcduck Manner

*Louis' pov*
"Dinner is in 5 minutes, I expect you to at least be there." Mrs. Beakley says to me before, ever so rudely, slamming the door shut as she left. "Great..... This should be fun!" I say, slipping on my boots. I managed to slip the monitor thing up further so I can wear my boots, unfortunately I can't get it down far enough to get it off. I grab my old phone and put on some random playlist as I put in my headphones. As I slowly walk downstairs the song 'don't you worry child' starts playing. I always loved this song, Goldie use to sing it to me if I was upset or just couldn't sleep. I feel the overwhelming emotions start to fade away as I focus on the lyrics. 'Don't you worry, don't you worry child, see heaven has a plan for you.'  'I wonder how Goldie is.... Probably still off conning people.... I really miss her.... She is my mom after all!....' I slowly pull myself from my thoughts as I reach the kitchen, I decide to sit in my old seat. No one next to me and no one in front of me, just like it was before. The song 'talk to me' by Cavetown starts to play as I slowly slip back into my thoughts. 'I really wanna be at home with Jason.... AND THE OTHERS TOO!!!.... They are the only real family, other than Goldie, that I have..... Wonder if their trying to find me.....' "Louis!" I hear someone yell as I quickly snap out of my thoughts, ready to fight if need be. But it was just Mrs. Beakley giving me my food, a death glare came with it, just as before. "So..... Louie... Err.... Louis! What have you been doing the last year?" Della asks, a small smile on her face. "Better question lad, why were ya in Dawson?" Scrooge asks, looking up from a book he had in his hands. " Nothing that would interest you, and just passing through." I reply in a dead tone of voice, honestly not caring anymore. "Lad.... It's two simple questions." Scrooge says, looking dead at me like he can scare me. "Ya, two simple questions that I gave a simple answer to." I reply as I take a bite of my food. "Lad yo-" Scrooge starts again before Della stops him. "It's not worth fighting over, he can tell us when he wants too." She says, flashing me yet another smile. "Well I've been lea-" Dewey starts, I simply ignore him and focus on my music as I try to eat. Of course Dewey talking with his mouth full is not something I'm use to anymore. 'Forgot he does that.' I think as I try to keep calm, focusing on my music once more. 'I need to think of a way out of here! I've been here for less than 24 hours and I can already feel my sanity slipping away!' I think as I pick at the food in front of me as I force myself to eat it. 'This is going to be the longest..... Who knows how long, of my life!!'

Hey childrens! How are you all doing? Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Love you all!! -Ryan❤

Editor-Hey childrens! It's me again! I hope you like the book! I checked it over and it was good! Bye!🖤

Here's a sad Louie edit I made!!!!