Chapter 10: What happened to Louis

*Avery's pov*
After Louis was dragged off I noticed his phone laying on the ground where he fell. 'Shit!' I think as I quickly grab it, checking for any damage. Luckily there was none but now I can't use his phone to track him! 'Ok calm down. You need to tell Chloe and the others.' I think as I quickly make my way to Chloe's houses. 'Louis is a perfectly capable person! He's the smartest person I know! He'll be fine.... I hope....' I think as I walk a little faster than before.

*Ace's pov*
"You know you can't win against me! Just quite now!" Jason says as we play another round of Mario Kart. So far he's won 5 out of 9 games we've played today. "Ha!" He yells as he wins again. "Ya, ya, y-" I start saying before we hear a knock at the door. "Not it!" Jason yells as I hit him in the arm slightly. "Ya,ya I'll get it." I say as I get up to answer the door. Looking through the window I see a slightly panicked looking Avery standing outside. I quickly open the door for her as she sets some bags down. "Hey Avery, everything ok?" I ask as she runs a hand through her hair before looking at me. "Is Chloe and Jason here?" She asks giving me a, clearly fake, smile. "Just Jason, Chloe should be back soon though. What happened?" I ask as we walk to the living room. Avery sets down a computer case I didn't notice she had and sits on the couch next to Jason. "Louis.... He's in some serious trouble and we need to help him. First though we need to do research on who took him." She says, answering my question from earlier. " Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Louis got kidnapped??!!" Jason says as I sit next to Avery. "Ya, I managed to get some clear pictures of who took him. There was far to many for me to fight by myself, but we have another problem." Avery says, computer now set up and unlocked. "What?" I ask, both me a Jason giving her a confused look. "He lost his phone, I have it with me, but I can't track it now." She responds, pulling up some pictures on her phone. " I already know the members of the Mcduck clan, but I don't know the one in the tan trench coat." She says as she shows us a picture of mostly just the guy. "Ok, do we know where they may have taken Louis?" Both me and Jason ask at the same time. "I swear you two are actually twins, but not exactly. But there may be a way to find out." Avery say as she looks up a name. 'Llewellyn Duck' "who is that?" Jason asks, clearly still the stupidest one out of us all. "The one guy I couldn't recognize yelled that at him before he shot at him so I'm assuming that was his name before he changed it." Avery responds trying to find so information, but it was mostly restricted or wiped clean. "Ok fine, hacking it is!" Avery yells as me and Jason look for social media accounts.

°3 hours later° *Chloe's pov*
'Finally home!' I think as I walk in the door. I see some bags by the door partially hidden under a black and white hoodie. 'So Avery is here.' I think as I walk to the kitchen to set my bags down. "Hey kids!" I say as I walk into the living room. All 3 tense up slightly, I also noticed Louis wasn't with them. "What happened?" I ask as the three turn to look at me. "Well.... you see..." Ace starts as Avery cuts in. "Louisgotkidnappedandwe'reprettysuretheMcduckclanhashiminMcduckmanner!" She yells without breathing. The other two give me a nervous smile. "Mcduck manner huh." I say as I think back to the place. "The things built like a damn army fort!" Jason yells clearly frustrated. "Calm down cuz, we'll get your boyfriend back soon enough!" Ace teases Jason as he throws a pencil at them. "Ok, ok, ok stop you two. Ace is right though.... We'll get him back soon enough." I say, a fake reassuring smile on my face. "Now I'm going to put this stuff away, then I'll help you." I say as I walk back to the kitchen. 'Why of all people did it have to be them! I just hope Louis is ok...' I think as I start to put things up.

Hey kiddos! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading! -Ryan❤

Editor-Hey kiddos! I checked it over so ut should be good! Thanks for reading! Bye!🖤