Calm

The next day, I woke up to a message from Zack saying, "How long will it take from here to the city by train?" Omg. My heart did a cartwheel as I asked him if he's coming here and he said he might be. Wow!

By afternoon, he told me that he wanted to take me out (only if I wanted) and I agreed. I went to the railway station and waited for him, watching his live location show his movement on my phone.

As the train arrived, I looked up into the coaches as they ran past me. I thought I wouldn't be able to find him, but as the fourth coach passed by me swiftly, I identified him wearing a peach T-shirt and black pants, his arms holding the poles on both sides of the entrance to the coach.

The train slowed down to a stop as I walked towards his coach. He got down from it and looked around for me, as I went up to him and said a shy 'hey'.

He replied with a stronger "hey" and I immediately locked my fingers through his as we walked towards the exit.

My hand fit perfectly through his, as if they were meant to be. I couldn't believe it. His palm was soft for an athletic figure, and his hand felt as big as it looked. I loved interlocking our fingers and I felt my heart stop for a second. Oh my god, this was it.

We were holding hands! I was able to do it! This meant I was healing slowly!

As we walked towards the exit, holding hands, we ran into Ashley, Laura and some of our seniors, who were returning from their trip to the city. Ashley smiled and said "Have fun!"

He first took me to a temple. On our ride I sat very close to him, our thighs touching and I could feel the sparks ignite around us. Our hands were interlocked as we looked at each other, and realised just how much the last few days had made us grow closer. On reaching the temple, I asked him "Why did you bring me to a temple?"
He said "You asked me to take you to a temple for our first outing."

Oh my god, he remembered. It was one of our late night calls, I guess. Steve lived near a really famous hill temple and I had asked him a hundred times that we go there, for which he had never said okay.

Ugh. In a world where guys like him existed, guys who took you to a temple for the first time just because you asked, also existed. I was so lucky that I found Zack, even more lucky that he liked me.

I had always felt that going to a temple with your boyfriend/to be boyfriend/whatever was a way to bless the relationship.

I really liked the temple. It wasn't that big, but it was old and carved with writings. As we walked around the temple, I told him a legend about one of the statues there and he listened pretty interestedly. We sat for a while, just enjoying the temple atmosphere and each other's company.

Next, he took me to one of the biggest malls in the city. Fun! It was so damn crowded, people, people everywhere.

As soon as we entered the mall, I gave him the olive green shirt I had bought for him the previous day.

"Is this for me?" he asked with disbelief and started walking really fast. I went up to him and asked "Don't you have the habit of holding hands and taking me?" with puppy eyes. He immediately held my hand and never let it go the whole evening. Aww.

He loved the shirt and thanked me for it. I said "I know it's not much, but it's a token of appreciation for all that you've done for me, the past few months."

He literally spoke along the lines of you didn't need to do this for me. Wow. What a gentleman.

We just walked pass random shops for a while, then we walked into a cafe for coffee. He bought a coffee and I ate a chocolate muffin, as I drank baby sips of his coffee. We sat opposite each other in those dating tables, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was so handsome, and just his stare made me blush a million different ways. My first time ever! It felt so real and so different. So nice.

After coffee, I pulled him into a fandom store and bought a Captain Marvel T-shirt for my sister. There were so many Harry Potter fandom stuff, but nothing fit my small size, so we left.

It was kind of late, so we took a ride to the railways station to catch the train back to college. On the way to the station, he puts his arm around me as our thighs were touching, and my heart looped around with weird patterns. Uhhh. How could a boy make me feel a million different things all at once?

We boarded the electric train from the station and found a near-to-empty compartment. We sat next to each other after dumping our bags on the opposite seat, our thighs touching and his arms over my shoulder. I leaned into his chest and oh my god, what on earth are his muscles? He was so damn athletic and hard. Literally. Impressive.

On the way, we listened to songs together (our playlist, obviously) while vibing. He suggested a really nice cuddling position, where my legs were over his thigh and my arms were around him. He had no tummy at all! Very very impressive.

As my head lay on his chest, my hands explored his strong, athletic body which made me fall for him all over again. The whole train journey felt special and magical, I had never felt anything this way even close to my life.

After reaching the train station next to our college, we booked a ride from the station to the college. On the way his arm never stopped being around me. I felt so happy and satisfied to be around him, to be with him.

He suddenly took my hands and said "Do you know this love boat they see on your hands?"
"Love boat?" I asked.
"Yeah mine is wide" he said, as he showed me his love boat, by keeping both his palms side by side next to each other and indicating the first palm lines of both the hands. These lines joined to form a boat like outline.
He took my hands in his, as my heart skipped a beat and showed me my love boat. "Both our love boats look similar", he pointed out as he caressed my hands in his.

I knew for a fact that he loved my hands, because he kept saying it, but I understood just how much he loved them when he held them and caressed them. Our hands looked so good together, perfect, almost like they were meant to be.
***

We reached college and he dropped me outside the girls hostel but came back to give me a blanket that he had brought from home for me. After giving me the blanket, he handed me some socks while saying "These are my thick socks, wear them while sleeping because you said your feet get cold." Oh wow. Who even does things like this? My entire life, people have known my feet get so cold and I'm very cold sensitive, but nobody bothered to do anything about it, till now.

I was so happy as I walked back to my room, reminiscing about the most anxiety-free outing I had ever had in my entire life. Which was a huge thing, considering the fact that I had been having anxiety attacks for the past few weeks.

As I pulled on his socks to bed, and his blanket over me, I drifted off into a blissful sleep, happy that I had met my Zack.

***

26/12/21
He took me out. And ukw it's the least anxious I've felt in forever. I let him take charge and I loved it. He was so caring, so responsible, he took me everywhere and I just held on to him. The way he makes me feel is incomparable and his decency around me is amazing. From listening to songs with him, making a playlist for him, to holding his hand and putting my head on his chest he enjoys it as much as I do. That's what I've always wanted, love should be both ways.
Ps first time he turned me on
Also, his hand and my hand fit perfectly
And he was doing cute romantic stuff like taking my hand and showing love boat on it, putting my arm around me. He's weirdly intuitive when it comes to me. He knows what I need and gives it.