Care

October, 2021

It's been precisely one year since any guy other than my dad took such good care of me.
But this guy? This one's a keeper.
***

From lying on his shoulder, to him buying me medicines when I'm sick, it's been such an amazing feeling. Something tells me that this is the start of an amazing friendship.

The weirdest thing is that most guys do not reciprocate friendship vibes, but he does. He says "we're partners, so you don't owe me one" (which is kind of like the sweetest thing any guy friend has ever said to me?!) That sentence makes me go speechless every-time. It feels great to know that I found my partner here, an amazing one at that.

It's so good to know that being in a committed relationship with my long distance boyfriend, Steve, back home does not stop me from making new guy friends. I trusted him so fast, so easily. And the truth is, he's the only one in this entire place who knows the complete truth about me (which is kinda weird considering that I have three other close friends).

It doesn't matter now, I trust him way more than loads of people. If anyone asked me to describe him in three words, I would say - caring, trustable and my partner.

So who's this guy and what's he go to do with anything, you ask? Follow along for a chance encounter in my otherwise boring ass life!