𝐼'𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡

Benny had gotten his grandmother to watch the eight year old while they went to look for Sarah. Jane was not very happy about the change and kept complaining about it.

"Thank you so much, grandma, you're a lifesaver." Benny thanked.

"Anytime, dear." Evelyn replied as Camille walked away.

"She smells funny." Jane complained.

"She doesn't smell funny." Ethan assured his sister. "She smells nice. Like flowers... and mothballs."

"Nice convincing." Camille sarcastically said as her and Ethan walked away from the girl.

"Now I'd The pizza is it here in..." Benny paused, looking down at his watch.

"Twenty six minutes!" Camille informed him.

Benny nodded his head saying, "you do not pay a dime!"

"We will be right back." Ethan said, looking to his sister as he put his jacket on. "I promise."

"I hate being eight." Jane huffed, annoyed as she watched the teenagers walk out the door.
_____________________________
"What is all that stuff?" Ethan questioned his two friends as they had things dropping from their bag.

"Night vision cams and infrared." Benny answered.

"You can't possibly expect to investigate the supernatural without the proper gear, that would be crazy." Camille said, looking at Ethan like he was stupid.

"Okay, you said her reflection wasn't all there, right?" Benny asked.

"Yeah?"

"Here's a thought: what if this is some publicity stunt thing for that stupid dusk movie?" Benny asked, making him and Camille stop in their tracks.

"It better not. No one's supposed to mess with perfection!" Camille exclaimed, looking around the dark road.

"If this is a punk, I knew it all along!" Benny joined.

"Guys!" Ethan scolded.

Camille groaned, rolling her eyes as she followed after the boy. "I'm just gonna say, I left Rory's house expecting to see hot blonde. There was no hot blonde and now you are making me go out trying to find Sarah? I'm starting to question even going to your house anymore."

"Come on, She was headed towards the town." Ethan said, leading the way down the street.

"It's hopeless." Benny said. "We lost her. Must. Have. Pizza."

"She's out here." Ethan said.
_____________________________
"I don't see her!" Camille exclaimed, gesturing her hands around their surroundings.

"I feel it." Ethan stated.

"What?" Benny and Camille questioned.

All of a sudden, they heard a loud crash come from the dark alleyway. The three teens closer to the noise, checking to see what it was.

"There's something in the alley." Ethan told them, looking towards the garbage cans.

"Engage Night vision." Camille instructed Benny.

"Night vision engaged." Benny said, raising the camera towards the noise. When Benny's eyes landed on the scene in front of him, he froze.

"What?" Camille questioned, taking the camera from the boy. She looked though the camera, freezing as she saw what was in front of her.

"We should leave. We should go right now." Benny said, stumbling over his words.

"What?" Ethan questioned, taking the camera from the girl and looked for himself. As their eyes landed on Sarah, the three Let out screams, making Sarah's head snap up at them.