Deja Vu

READER'S POV

We made it to Casita and was greeted with Pepa's storm or what people call it, a hurricane?

„My baby's day needs to be perfect and it isn't perfect and people are coming!” I heard her muttering while walking around. „Pepa, amor, you're gonna ruin the flowers—the flowers!” Her husband tried to speak through the loud whooshing of the wind, suddenly, a bright vibe came into the scene.

„Did someone say, flower?” It was Isabella Madrigal, the flower maker. She was so pretty, beautiful long silk hair, with adorable round eyes that matches with her majestic dark skin. I wanted to take a photo, but I figured that taking a photo of someone randomly will make me look weird.

„Our angel, our angel!” „Please, don't clap!” She said while stepping down the vine. „Oh, it's nothing!” I saw her tease Mirabel with her hair and scoffed.

...eh, she may have a beautiful appearance, maybe not a really beautiful personality...

Camilo shushed at me to get my attention, I turn to him. „Do you want something to eat? I have a few arepas in my room.” He asked while climbing the stairs to his door. „Sure. I didn't eat half of my breakfast, after all.” The curly haired boy ran pass me to his door.

He held the door open and bowed. I feel like royalty. „después de ti, mi príncipe.” „Why thank you, Camilo Madrigal.” I bowed back. I'm not going to lie, this is making my heart race.

I stepped in his room and the first thing I saw were numerous pictures of the townspeople and mirrors all over. Along with books and pens on the floor. His room was astounding, from the color to the design. The lights on the ceiling were like little fireflies, stuck in one place.

We made it to his bedroom. It was the same, but this time it didn't have any photos of the townspeople and mirrors scattered all over the place. And the lights..there weren't any. The only light source that this room has is the window that has the best view of the mountains.

„Come on, I have the arepas on a plate, on the table. Eat as much as you like!” Camilo smiled while breaking an arepa in half and taking the smaller half for himself as I take a bite. I can feel a tickle in my stomach, but I just ignored it.

CAMILO'S POV

I made sure not to take the bigger half, I jumped onto my bed while taking a bite.

Man, these are legendary.

I look at Y/n. Why not? I have nothing else to look at. Plus, Y/n's pretty handsome..and his vibe makes me feel safe or something like that...

Why do I feel like this? ...It's probably the arepa.

Y/n took a bite. His eyes widened, nodded softly, and he hummed in satisfaction. „Thish ish really good!” „Y/n, don't talk with your mouth full. You might choke on the food.” I laughed.

Despite him speaking with his mouth full of the most delicious food I have ever eaten, they looked really cute. I wanted to capture the moment because they looked too cute to ignore!

I hesitate to pick up the camera. Is it really okay for me to use this without his permission?

...

Only this time...just this once.

I picked up the polaroid camera, making sure Y/n doesn't see me. I ready it up and pointed it to Y/n.

Click!

I took a photo. I grabbed the polaroid and shook it to make the results fade in faster.

Y/n...

...He looked so graceful, beautiful, even more beautiful than Isa! This was the first photo I took by myself, I was proud of it. I wanted to show it to Y/n, so I walked up to him.

„Hm?” He hummed with arepas in his mouth. „I took this, do you like it?” He just...stared at the picture.

His cheeks glowed light pink. The H/c haired looked at me. „...you took this photo?” I just nodded my head. „It looks pretty...can I keep it with me?” I got the feeling of deja vu, feeling like this has happened before. Shivers deliver down my spine.

„Of course. It's your camera after all.” Suddenly, Y/n hugged me. I didn't know why, but I had to hug him back. His arms were like newly made pillows!

I patted his back. He pulled away and looked at me.

He pulled out am arepa out of nowhere. „I owe you this...I guess.”