Caught

ISABELLA'S POV

I woke up a bit later than everyone. I quickly got hungry and went to the kitchen.

„Good morning.” I greeted my mother. „Good morning, Isa.” I walked up to the counter and took a few arepas. Julieta gave me a confused look.

„Didn't you already eat?” „Hm? No, I just woke up, what do you mean?” She then frowned and sighed. „Camilo, you're eating too much of my arepas.”

Camilo? Did Camilo use me to get arepas? How rude!

„Camilo? When? I'm being honest, mother, I just woke up!” „Then I'll go find Camilo. Stay right here.” She gave me a glass of water and walked away.

CAMILO'S POV

I took Y/n home and hung out in my room. I heard a knock on my door while reading a book.

It's probably Abuela telling me to do a task I forgot to do.

I opened the door and saw tía Julieta. „Tía?” „There you are. You were Isabella earlier this morning, right?”

I made a confused face along with tilting my head.

„What do you mean? I was taking a friend home, I was just reading in here.” „Nice try, you won't have any arepas for a week, you've eaten too much.”

WHAT

Nonononono, I can't live without my beloved arepas!

„Tía, please! Spare my life, I won't do it again!” I begged. „No, Camilo. You can make it, I'm sure of it.” I groaned quietly and walked away.

READER'S POV

Camilo took me home this morning. It was a pleasant day, I was a bit upset Camilo wasn't with me, but at least I have some alone time.

Though, I was....very, very bored. All there is to do is take photos and walk around. „If only I had a job...I would actually be doing something right now.”

...

....

.....

„Nah, I'll get fired. Like last time.”

I groaned while walking back and forth in my bedroom. I looked outside to see if anything's happening, nothing interesting. I tried to look more in the town.

Let's see what's going on: Children running around and playing tag I assume..the townspeople buying and selling, a kid getting scolded, just a normal day.

I looked everywhere, except one spot.

A home that was currently being destroyed, in order to rebuilt it...right across the road from me. I didn't really like that specific house, it gave me chills. I get a feeling it's haunted or something.

While observing the home, I decided to take a picture of it. I ready my camera and pointed it at the desired model.

Before I could take a picture, I saw a boy walking towards it. He was around Camilo's height, and he had the same type of haircut..hold on.

Is that Camilo? Well, he decided to wear something different, hm?

Although dark red doesn't really suit him...it kind of ruins the whole "positive and not threatening" vibe. He looked around before being one with the shadows.

I was left curious. I wanted to give him a bit of space but something just doesn't feel right. He's acting rather suspicious. Looking around like that—plus, he's not the type of guy that would just go to that half-destroyed home out of nowhere.

Nono Y/n, it may be something personal. Don't overthink too much...

...

....

Oh, but I really want to know! Something isn't right!

I yelled at the back of my head as I grab the camera and headed to the home.