Mi Corazón

CARLOS' POV

They look so happy together. I feel bad just watching them all alone. Like a third wheel.

It annoys me so much to the point where I want to interfere, but I figured it's not a right choice.

Showing myself again in any way, is not a good choice at all.

I already showed myself to two people, I should stay hidden...for now at least. I can last another day in this hellhole.

I saw Camilo let go of Y/n's face and say something. I can't hear anything, but I can tell that they're talking about the mirror I'm in. It's obvious,  Camilo's pointing all over the mirror.

Y/n was nodding and looking at the mirror with an interested look on his face.

All of a sudden, I felt like they were talking about me. I'm not fully sure, but I have a gut feeling.

I think to myself, it's boring to just sit here and look at them trying to predict what they're saying all day. I should play with them, make fun of them.

To keep me entertained, that's all I can do. The books here aren't books, just blank pages.

It's worth the shot.

I stand up and walk to the corner, where I'm not really visible, I wait for them to see me. I'll keep disappearing and appearing again and again as I get closer, I want to scare them.

READER'S POV

Camilo was talking about how the mirror gave him a negative feeling and that someone would always be watching whenever he looks at it. But at  the same time, he was complimenting its looks. Sure, it looked pretty.

„I think someone is in here.” Camilo said, out of the blue. „What do you mean?” „I feel like someone is in here, not a reflection. It's like they live in the mirror dimension or some sort.”

I just looked at him.

„Don't call me crazy!” Said Camilo shaking his hands. I put my finger on his lips, shushing him.

„....What is it?” The boy asked as he places away my hand. „I saw someone in the mirror.” I answered.

The figure disappeared. But appeared again, but closer. And again, and again, and again, and again, until he was close enough for me to see him.

It was Carlos..? I wasn't fully sure—it was quite blurry. But the figure did look like him.

Camilo got scared, so he told me that he's gonna go read a few books, now I'm alone.

I look back at the mirror and I saw Carlos' face close to mine. We just looked at each other for a few seconds.

Carlos smirked and put his finger under my chin, lifting my head up.

„Boo.”

CARLOS' POV

When I got close enough, I let half of my body out of the mirror and moved closer to Y/n's face. To scare the only one I have, obviously.

Are you thinking something else? A kiss?

The pretty boy looked back. Now, he was surprised. He was frozen.

I place my finger under his chin and lifted his head up.

„Boo.”

I teased. Y/n flinched back a bit.

„Shh.” I shushed, then pointed towards Camilo. „Did I scare you?” I whispered.

Y/n stayed frozen and didn't respond. „Hmm. Success.” I chuckled and went back in the mirror, but I didn't go away. I stayed.

Y/n shook his head and hummed something. He looks confused and rather worried. His eyes land on mine, making us see each other. I waved. I decided to play with him for a bit, while Camilo is away.

You heard me, play.

Y/n's brows furrow in confusion. Somehow, I feel like he's asking if what's he's seeing right now is real. I couldn't hear him, so I let my body back out.

„What was that? I couldn't hear you.” „A...a-are..am I... Is this- is this actually happening—? Is that actually you?” He stuttered.

„Yes. Am I too handsome for you to believe?” I tease. I can see his face make a red tint. He's so adorable... I wanted to hold him.

I held Y/n cheek and slightly tilted my head. „You know...you're real pretty.” I compliment. This time, I'm being honest.

„...Don't think about telling that chameleon about me..about us. I just wanted to joke around with you, that's all. I might start seeing you more often.”

„Uh...uh-huh..” Y/n nodded.

I quickly kissed his other cheek. „Adios, mi corazón.”

And so, I disappeared from sight.

Picture Perfect || Camilo Madrigal x M!Reader || DISCONTINUEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara