Someday

CAMILO'S POV

Y/n has been in there for a minutes, I'm starting to get worried. I walk up to the bathroom door and knocked on it twice.

„Y/n?” I softly called out. No answer. I tried to listen closely...and heard sniffling. Is he..crying?

Y/n unlocked the door. I didn't see any tears, but his eyes were swollen and his nose was a red. „Are you doing okay? What happened?” „..Nothing. I just washed my face.” His voice was shaky and his hands were trembling a bit.

Is he sick? I placed the back of my hand on his jawline to take his temperature. His temperature was normal. Does this mean he cried?

My face formed a concerned look. Y/n winced a bit as a response.

„Tell me the truth.” I tried my best not to sound threatening, I knew Y/n wouldn't like that. „No, really. I got some water in my eyes.” He lied. I decided to let him be, I'm sure he'll tell me once he's comfortable.

„Let's go eat dinner, I snuck food in my room.” I pat their head and left my arm on his shoulders.

~ TIME SKIP ~

READER'S POV

Shortly after, we made it to Camilo's room. He led me to his bedroom and insisted to sit on his bed, he thought I was tired.

He collected a few snacks—mostly arepas, and gave them all to me. „What about you?” „Huh?” „You're..not gonna eat?” „Dunno.” He shrugged and looked away with a smile.

What's this guy up to?

I took one of the snacks and paused before taking a bite.

„Did your tía make this?” „I did. Pretty gentleman like, eh?” He joked as he lays on down with his legs lingering outside the bed and with his hands under his head.

I smiled at his cuteness.

I am inlove.

I took a bite and leaned back. After hanging out and talking for a few hours, we suddenly stopped talking and just sat there, tired.

What time is it?

I tried to stand up and find a clock, but Camilo's head was on my lap—I didn't even notice.

He was...sound asleep. It looks like he's having a good rest. I was quite tired myself, so I just let it go and went to sleep.

???'s POV

I'm jealous.

I'm upset.

They're always with each other. I want Camilo gone.

And there they are...with Camilo's head on Y/n's lap...being relieved and relaxed....

...If only that was me.

Oh, wait, I am him.

I should go.

I should get some food.

I shifted into Camilo and carefully and quietly exit the mirror. I tried my best not to make a noise as I was walking to the door, and I succeeded.

I got out of that half-assed room and walked my way to the kitchen.

I guarantee, tía Julieta isn't there.

I made it to the kitchen and luckily, no one was there. Quietly, I took a few snacks along with a cup of water. I tried to eat as quietly as possible, I knew Dolores would hear me. She's probably awake doing something that involves Mariano.

While I was eating, I saw a shadowy figure run around. I figured it was just the mice, judging by their tiny squeaks. I saw it again every five or seven seconds, I got tired of it and decided to check it out.

I heard a man muttering, I thought it was an intruder, so I tried to threaten him. „Hey buddy. Whoever you are, you can show yourself. I don't bite.”

I heard the man's small gasp, following with footsteps going faster and faster.

He was running away.

„Hey? You still there?” I waited for an answer.

„Camilo?” I jumped. I turned my back and saw Dolores with half of her body consumed by the darkness.

„Dolores! You scared me!” I whisper-yelled. „What are you doing here? It's late.” „What are you doing here?” Dolores frowned. „I asked first, answer mine and I'll answer yours.”

I sighed and put my hand behind my neck and my other hand on my hip. „Late night snack, I got hungry. Is getting hungry a bad thing?” I said sarcastically. „I was just getting a glass of water.” The taller one gently pushed me out of the way and grabbed a glass of water.

„...Who were you talking to?” Dolores asked. „Dunno. I heard some man muttering. Maybe it's just my hunger.” „Mhm.” Dolores hummed while washing the glass. „I'll head to my room, goodnight.” „Yeah, 'night.”

I got back to the room and headed to the nearest mirror.

Ugh...I hate being in there.

Why do I even exist? I hate it.

I scoffed softly and put my hand over the mirror.

„Someday, he'll see me.”