The Great Camilo Madrigal

Your alarm clock started ringing loudly, causing me to wake up. It was so loud, you couldn't ignore it!

You groaned as you rub my eyes and got up. You slapped the alarm to shut it up, thankfully it did. You brush my fingers through your hair, fixing it. „Dios mío..what time time is it?” The clock said 6:30 AM. You click your tongue and picked myself up from my bed. „Oh.” you weren't wearing a shirt. You walk-ran to the closet and chose the first thing your hand touched, a sweater. „...Meh.” You didn't care. You just put it on and grabbed your polaroid camera your parents gave you before you parted ways with them.

You were expecting a surprise while you was walking down the stairs, you were expecting your parents to be there, sitting on the sofa.

They weren't there. Like always. „When are they going to come back...” you said to yourself. They had to work at the city because it's ‘rich’.

You ignored the grief and went to the bathroom and washed your hands along with your face. „My hair is a mess.” No it's not, I keep my bed hair. You got lazy. But it still looks good.

„Let's go.” You walk out the bathroom, gripping on the camera excited to take new photos.

„Let's see what's new...” You ready up the camera and looked around. You saw a lady watering flowers, she looked real pretty. The angle fit well along with the lighting, but you were focusing more on the flowers.

They were your favorite. Your father used to give them to me as a birthday present.

You quickly took a photo of the flowers after the water kettle...or whatever you call that thing...got out of the way.

Click!

The photo was taken. A polaroid appeared and you took and shook it back and forth. Your face formed a warm smile knowing that the photo is going to come out well. Fair enough, it did!

„Yes!” You whisper-yelled. You put it down on the counter where you put almost all of your flower photos, there were...many.

You got up from your seat and exited your home. Yes, this home is yours now, judging by how long your parents have been away.

As you were walking down the stool, you saw children running in a fast pace. You look at where they were heading to, only to see the shape shifting boy, Camilo Madrigal. He was playing around with the children, shape shifting into them and imitating their actions. You found his appearance quite beautiful. You waited for him to turn back into his normal form to take a picture of his pretty appearance.

Everything surrounding him was perfect, from the lighting to the background. Finally, he turned into his own form. „Pose..”

Click!

You took a picture. You took the polaroid and shook it back and forth. While you were doing so, you looked back at him

Only to see him looking back at you, smiling.