Don't Tell Him About This!

~ TIME SKIP - AN HOUR BEFORE THE CEREMONY ~

READER'S POV

I was sitting against a tree near Casita and it was an hour before the ceremony. Almost all of the townspeople arrived. I watched Camilo greet the guests before they enter the house.

His smile was everything. It was warm and comforting, enough to make you smile unaware. Enough to make you fall in love him even. I took out my camera and took a picture of Casita.

„This'll be a memory...first time attending a party." I took a look at the polaroid and smiled. As I was putting it down, I suddenly saw Camilo's face way too close to mine.

„GAHH!" I jumped back. „Ah!" Camilo startled. I can feel my heart racing and my face heating up simultaneously.

CAMILO'S POV

„GAHH!" „Ah!" I jumped. Y/n was breathing in a fast pace along with their face turning red. They place their hand on their chest. „Camilo, don't scare me like that!" „Ahah..I'm sorry." I rub my nape along with helping Y/n up with my other hand.

I brush off the dirt on his clothes as a second apology.

„Fuck...my bad." „Y/n, watch your language. There's people around." I whisper. The prince lowered his head. „Right, but...why were you..so close..?"

I just wanted to be flirtatious...

„I just wanted to surprise you..not scare you, I'm sorry." Y/n smiled at me and placed their hand on my head.

„Whatwhatwhat-- what, wha--..." I stutter. „I don't see any other guests on their way, we should go back inside."

Woah...I'm inlove.

I jokingly thought to myself. Y/n took a few stepped while I stood there, flustered. „Camilo? You comin' with amigo?" „..I-- You.."

I snapped back to reality!

„Yes! Wait for me!"

~ TIME SKIP - A FEW MINUTES BEFORE THE CEREMONY ~

READER'S POV

Me and Camilo hung out until the ceremony was about to start. He left me alone to see his little brother, Antonio. He didn't get to come back to me because of all the things he had to do, but Dolores—Camilo's older sister visited me.

„Y/n L/n, right?” I nodded. „You're Dolores, yeah? Camilo told me about you.” I said as she settled a seat beside me. „I know, I can hear everything.” She whispered. Her gift is to hear everything, super-hearing in short.

„You must've heard me and Camilo's conversations.” „Yes, from the first to the latest. I came here to tell you something about Camilo, I just can't wait!!” Dolores whisper-yelled while swinging her hands. She seemed so happy, what does she want to say?

„What is it?” Dolores held my hand with both of hers and lifted it up to her shoulder level. „Camilo and you have been friends for a few days, right?” I just nodded. „If you think you're new to Camilo, you're not. He's been talking about you for a month now, about how pretty you are and. Now he's talking about how kind and 'heart warming' you are to him!”

I couldn't think straight, many thoughts enter my mind.

„And lately, he's been telling me about how he feels different towards you, you know?” My eyes widened as I straighten my back more. „A- You--Wh, are- are you telling me, that- that Camilo..” I stammered too much to the point I had to stop talking. „Yes, yes!”

Dolores' smile turned into a beautiful grin.

„...Do I...love him too?” I whispered to myself, idiotically thinking Dolores won't hear me.

„That's something you should find out.” Dolores whispered back. „Hey, if you ever come across Camilo, don't tell him about this. ¿Por favor?” I nodded as she looks at the door. „Oh!” She hummed.

I look at the door myself, I saw Camilo standing at the door with a confused but worried face.

„What? Did I interrupt something? I just got here, I didn't hear anything I swear!” He shook his hands while backing off. „As you should.” Dolores' tone sounded serious, like she really didn't want Cami to know.

„Alright, damn.” „Camilo, language!” „I'm sorry, okay?” „What are you doing here anyway?” „Finding Y/n. And you, everybody's already at the ceremony outside.” The hazel eyed pointed outside with his thumb.

Dolores let go of my hand and nodded at me. With that, she left me and Camilo alone.