Mi Guapo

He was smiling back at you. Is he looking somewhere else? Does he really see you?

The eye contact lasted for a few seconds before Camilo brushed some dirt off his clothes and spoke with the children. What is he telling them?

CAMILO'S POV

I look from a distance and saw someone taking a photo of me. I found it interesting, am I really that handsome?

They took the polaroid and shook it back and forth. They look back at me while doing so. I knew they would see me, so I kept my smile on.

They looked quite shocked and a light pink tint showed up on their cheeks. Is there something on my face? Was my smile creepy? I looked down and brushed off my clothes.

„Listen mi amigos, I'll be right back.” I told the children. They nodded and let me be.

I ran towards the H/c haired.

I made it in time, enough to stop them from getting out of my sight.

„Buenos días, sir.” They jumped and turned their head towards the window, where I was standing Infront of.

READER'S POV

You were embarrassed so you hurried back to your room, before you could even take three steps, you heard a warming voice. „Buenos días, sir.” You were startled. Almost instantly you turned your head to see the Camilo Madrigal leaning against the window frame.

„...” You stayed silent with a face of disbelief. „What? Is there something on my face? Do I look scary?” He joked.

You shook your head and remained still. „You know, I saw you taking a photo of me. I mean—I don't think it's offending, I just want to ask you if I can have the photo.” He gave you a warming smile.

His beautiful hazel eyes lock with yours. It was your first time being this close with a Madrigal, you didn't know how to act. „No need to act all formal,” Camilo laughed.

„...S..sure. I'll get it for you.” You hesitated. Eventually, you gave him the polaroid. He looked at it for a few seconds and smirked.

„...you took this photo?” You slowly nod your head. „It looks amazing. Mind if I keep it with me?” You couldn't believe it. Camilo Madrigal asking to keep your photo? He even told you it looked amazing! Your cheeks glow a pink tint without you even knowing. „Of..of course!” His smile got brighter.

„Gracias, guapo.” With that, he winked and disappeared from your sight.

The one and only Camilo Madrigal...called me...handsome...and winked at me..?

You thought to yourself. You smirked in disbelief.

CAMILO'S POV

„Gracias, guapo.” I winked and walked back to the children. While doing so, I can't stop looking at the photo. It was taken perfectly, from the lighting to the pose. I wonder if they're a photographer. Where'd he get that camera anyway?

The children saw me and cheered. „Yay! Camilo's back!” All of them were laughing, happy to see me. I noticed that some were gone. „¿Dondé estan los demas?” I asked. „Playing tag, we don't know where they went.” I then sat in the small space they saved me. „Alright, is anyone hungry? Who wants some arepas?” They all clapped their hands along with saying „I do” and „me”.

I put the photo in my pocket and led the children towards tía Julieta's healing spot.