We Finally Meet

READER'S POV

I tried to catch up. Was that really Camilo..? If he is, why'd he run away?

I can feel my heart dropping. I'm so confused..? He's wearing a dark red poncho with his hair covering his eye. It's like he's a completely different person.

I made it to the other side of the wall and saw a dark red poncho slip for a moment. I knew it was him. I brushed off the shards, but got hurt. It was a small wound, not a big deal.

But there's a chance it might get worse, there might be an infection. I need to fix this fast,

But I'm more focused on Camilo. I climbed up the window and looked around as I step in the house. I saw Camilo running up the stairs and disappearing within the shadows.

I didn't hesitate, I ran after. The home was big inside and was a three story build. Camilo was just on the second floor, let's hope he stays there.

„Camilo!" I called out. No answer was heard. I continue running and running until I saw Camilo standing against a wall, cornered. He was breathing heavily and he was gripping onto the wall, full of fear.

???'S POV

What is this..? I thought I wanted to show myself...I thought I wanted to meet him..why am I like this? Why do I not want it during the last minute?

I couldn't move. I was afraid..to...

...Show myself. I got used to being hidden..I don't know how to feel. I wasn't ready after all..

„Camilo.." Y/n whispered while approaching me.

„WHY CAMILO?!" I accidentally yelled out. I can feel tears forming at the corners of my eyes.

Y/n tilted his head.

„It's always Camilo...Camilo this, Camilo that, it's always him! You're not even sure if I'm him!"

Y/n looked so confused...it shattered me. „That's just...not my name...will you stop?" My voice was breaking as I ask the question. Y/n halted took a deep breath.

„Who are you then? You look so much like Camilo. Are you a twin?" „...It's Carlos and...and- no, I'm not a twin." I simply answered.

„Then who are you really?"

Questions.

Of course, he's gonna ask questions. „I'll tell you when I'm comfortable." I say coldly as I clench my fists. „Stay here. I'll get Camilo...and let's talk it out-"

„NO! I don't want him to know about m-me!" „..About you?" „Please. Not yet."

I said it so honestly...I don't feel like myself anymore. This isn't me, I shouldn't be telling the truth to people, I should be mysterious and hidden, why am I like this? Is it because I'm talking to Y/n?

I noticed a wound on Y/n's arm. It's probably from the window.

READER'S POV

Carlos pointed at my wound. „You see that?" He asked. „You're gonna get an infection if you let that hang." „..I-...I know but you have one too-" „Go to to Julieta, Now." Carlos demanded.

He's saying it like he doesn't have a wound himself. „Hey, you're hurt too." „I know, and I can deal with it myself. Now go, I don't want you to get hurt anymore." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the exit on the house, in other words, the front door.

Carlos couldn't open it so he just kicked the door nonstop until it opened. „Go, and don't look for me." He then threw me out and shut the door.

„...Rude." I scoffed and headed to Julieta.