Chapter 19

Author's Note

Hey guys I am back after a very long gap nearly after 6 months. So before starting this chapter I want to give a small precap of the last chapter as I have updated the last chapter quite a long time ago.

Precap

Manik's visit to Nandini's house is increasing. He tried a lot to at least have a normal conversation with her. Manik learned about Nandini's interest in books and paintings from Abhi. He used that as a means to have a conversation with Nandini. Tarak became shocked on hearing his bhai's interest in books and paintings as he usually hates those things.  Nandini noticing the changes in manik and became very close with Tarak. She was worried about Abhi as he was distancing himself from her. Abhi tells Nandini about him going back to Dubai and asking her to stay with Malhotra's. Abhi advising Nandini to give a chance to her and Manik's relationship.

__________________________
This part is not edited.As I didn't had time for doing that.
__________________________

Author's PoV

"Mukthi Dii...Dii..where are you?" Tarak came shouting inside Malhotra's house after visiting Nandini. He couldn't stop his shoes before telling the newfound information about his brother. He found Mukthi in her room with headphones plugged in and talking to someone over the phone.

Mukthi saw him coming towards her and said, "I am busy right now. So get out."

But Tarak being him didn't mind that and went near her and plucked the headphones hastily. Seeing him Mukthi shouted, "Why the heck did you do that? Are you crazy? Give my headphones back."

Tarak whisper yelled, "Please cut that call now. I want to say something important to you."

Being annoyed by his behaviour she cut that call and asked him, "Spill it!"

"You won't believe what I am saying. But I am saying the truth-"

Mukthi cut Tarak in the middle and said, "I know about your BBC reporter skills so Don't beat around the bush. Come straight to the point."

Tarak rolled his eyes and continued, "Mr Saddu said he loves books and he is interested in painting. He and books are opposite poles right?"

Mukthi became shocked and asked, "Saddu as in Manik bhai?"

"Hell yes," shouted Tarak.

"NO, I won't believe you. He and books... NEVER. You are lying." replied Mukthi.

"I told you at the beginning itself. I am saying the truth." Tarak answered back.

"Okay, but when did he say that? Did he say that to you?" asked Mukthi.

"I bet you won't believe this too. Yet I am saying this Mr Saddu said this to Nandini bhabhi. I saw that live with my own eyes." After hearing this Mukthi couldn't control her laugh and started laughing.

"Bhai said this to Nandini. Do you want me to be-lie-ve.....th-is.." she couldn't control her laugh and started laughing again.

Tarak said, "Diii this is true. Okay, I will explain the full thing." Then he explained whatever he saw and heard at that moment.

Mukthi was a bit stunned after this, "You mean bhai said all those without even asking and said he like books and paintings."

"Yes he even explained about that a bit ahead like authors, painters, his favourites." notified Tarak.

Muthi said, "But from knowing about him for 24 years I know he hates those and knows nothing about them. Then how can he?"

Then there was a silence. But in a second one thing crossed both of their minds and they both looked at each other and shouted
"He wants to talk to her"~Mukthi
"He is in love"~Tarak