Chapter 17

*This part is unedited*

Manik's PoV

I got the address of Abhi and Nandini's house from Ragini aunty and drove towards that. I found their house and parked my car in front of it.

It was not a big villa but a small modern house

It was not a big villa but a small modern house. I wanted to go in but I didn't. I just sat in my car and started thinking about the reason for this. I couldn't believe what I heard a few minutes back. Ragini aunty told me that Nandini and Abhi live alone. They both lived here even before our marriage. Previously Nandini's behaviour towards her parents looked kind of weird. But I didn't mind that because I thought nandini was angry with her parents because of the marriage thing but No that is not the real reason. Something has definitely happened before. Even I was angry with my family for the sudden marriage decisions but that didn't long last. It took me not more than a month to overcome that. But because of her anger, she is living alone now. Not only nandini, but Abhi is also with her. From my point of view, their family looks like broken or separated. No one in my family knows about this.

Whenever Nandini said she was going to her home, She came here. But Abhi was in Dubai at that time. Then there will be no one at this house. But why did she come here every weekend? This one thing makes me confused. I lost my mood to go inside because I know if I go inside I couldn't control myself from asking those questions. And I guess they would be uncomfortable to answer. Because I was with them for more than two weeks at the hospital and even at the time they returned home. If they wanted to mention it to me they would have told me about that. But they didn't so I left from there and I didn't want to invade their privacy.

I went to my office early and started my work as it will be the only way to distract myself before going deeper into this topic. I snapped at my employees for no reason and made a lot of mess. Even I fired an employee for a silly reason. It was so hard to control my temper. Before I could mess up more in the office I went out to meet a foreign client.

After the meeting, I went to have my lunch with him. We got into a restaurant and ordered our food. While having a conversation with my client I saw Abhi at the restaurant with one person. I could see Abhi but I couldn't see who the other person was. When I moved a bit closer to look at the person I found out he was the same one I have seen at the Pune meeting.